95 FZJ80 overheated - thoughts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet, but I'd also change your oil and filter after any overheat.

Better safe than sorry. You're already replacing all of the coolant, so why not go the extra step and not worry about the oil change for awhile. Also, check your Trans Fluid level once it heats up; you'll lose a few tablespoons when you swap the cooler lines in the bottom of the Radiator, and when was the last time you checked it?

There was a post here awhile back where the Water Pump fins were cmpletely eroded off, and the rig didn't overheat - but probably worth a close look, anyway. And lastly, check your A/C Condensor in front of the Radiator. You may find it's fins are full of bugs and dirt, and the air has to get past that before it ever says hi to your Radiator.

These regs chew through head gaskets like lizard people chew through @RFB s YouTube channel, censoring his covid truth
Curious how is it 6 motnhs BEFORE the "pandemic" did I read LIVE to 500000 live viewers MIT and Gates foundation Paperwork and say quite loudly THEY ARE GOING TO PULL A PANDEMIC?? I mean ever since covid lifes never been the same everyone is dead, covid is so intense it killed the FLU

Curious how is it 6 motnhs BEFORE the "pandemic" did I read LIVE to 500000 live viewers MIT and Gates foundation Paperwork and say quite loudly THEY ARE GOING TO PULL A PANDEMIC?? I mean ever since covid lifes never been the same everyone is dead, covid is so intense it killed the FLU
must be a small sad world NG

OH s*** EVERYBODY BUCKLE UP ITS BIG BRAIN TIMEEEEEEEEEE

1554155149179.jpg

This may sound strange, but check the passenger footwell to see if the carpet is damp. If the heater core fails the coolant leaks here and from what I'v seen the heater coolant valve tends not to close completely when the heater is off so coolant does go through the heater core at all times. (I've actually installed a hand valve on the heater core coolant loop to prevent that during summer to make the AC a bit more effective.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom