Wanted 95-97 LC, Socal/Westcoast area wanted (1 Viewer)

Still looking guys!
I saw your post quite by chance tonight, as I was beginning to researching values. I have been contemplating selling mine for a few weeks now, due to a recent life-change event. Wont bore you with the details. 😉

I have a '95 FZJ80 with OBD II
174K miles
No rust
I'm a non-smoker, and so is the 80
It is NOT locked. But I don't go rock crawling, and have conquered many trails rated 6 by Cruise Moab standards. Honestly, I have never been in a situation where I couldn't complete a trail due to lack of lockers. Onboard ARB air compressor means air lockers could easily be installed if someone was adamant they need them. Just throwing that out there FWIW.

All the mods and history since I've owned her are chronicled here in my build thread:

But, like I said, I'm only just beginning my research, so don't have a price in mind yet. You're welcome to make me an offer if interested.
All the best with your search -Mike

I saw your post quite by chance tonight, as I was beginning to researching values. I have been contemplating selling mine for a few weeks now, due to a recent life-change event. Wont bore you with the details. 😉

174K miles
No rust
It is NOT locked. But I don't go rock crawling, and have conquered many trails rated 6 by Cruise Moab standards. Honestly, I have never been in a situation where I couldn't complete a trail due to lack of lockers. Onboard ARB air compressor means air lockers could easily be installed if someone was adamant they need them. Just throwing that out there FWIW.

All the mods and history since I've owned her are chronicled here in my build thread:

But, like I said, I'm only just beginning my research, so don't have a price in mind yet. You're welcome to make me an offer if interested.

Thats one sweet 80 you have. I just saw your build thread.

I would get it from you 100 percent if it had lockers.... I am looking to build a trail rig and I rather have oem e lockers than air lockers. I guess the search continues.

Headed to Death Valley for a 6 night camping trip tomorrow.. I'll post some pics when I return.

174K miles
No rust

I love your rig and curious if you're settling on a price for it.

I got a Cashmere Beige Metallic 1996 LX450 234K miles 3xLOCKED California Rust Free Very Well Maintained Brand New Interior. Text 530-227-9922 for more info. Sacramento CA

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom