93 JDM Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to the forum, just picked this up about a month or so ago. Had 34000 km original miles on it when I got it. I’ll add more pictures and details when I have time.

70225858377__6A3F5A0E-30B4-4B0A-A6BD-7D839A56AF2D.jpeg

IMG_1662.jpeg

70215813333__C80247F8-E9B6-400B-8F05-2BAE5426D53C.jpeg

Welcome!

I was changing the oil and lubing drive shaft today and saw this. Looks like there supposed to be some kind of seal there or something

IMG_2012.jpeg

I was changing the oil and lubing drive shaft today and saw this. Looks like there supposed to be some kind of seal there or something

View attachment 3356301
No seal there. It does look like it was masked off when the rest of the tranny was coated with something.
But no. The holes are for drainage as there is an inspection flap of sorts on the verticle surface, between the bell housing and the oil pan. But that area of the bell housing is open to atmosphere.

No seal there. It does look like it was masked off when the rest of the tranny was coated with something.
But no. The holes are for drainage as there is an inspection flap of sorts on the verticle surface, between the bell housing and the oil pan. But that area of the bell housing is open to atmosphere.
Ok good. I was really worried for a sec lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom