SOLD '93-'97 MODIFIED, LESS than 150k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Searching for my father who wants an 80 series in perfect condition. He's willing to pay quite a bit for it as long as it has no more than 150k miles and is in good condition with a whole list of good offroad/overland/camping mods. We live in Dallas but don't mind paying to have it shipped to us. If you have a clean example, email me briggsjones8 at gmail.com or text me at two14-eight62-five309 (don't call just text). Thanks!

It's very hard to find an 80 series, meaning it's at least 21 years old, that is perfect unless it's in a museum. I have two that I am considering selling. Ultimately I will only sell one or the other. I have a 97 lx450 that has 114000 miles on it. It's been 10 years in Utah and the next 10 years in a garage in Scottsdale Arizona. It's as close to perfect as you're going to get. It was recently fully serviced at slee off-road in Colorado. Not a lot of mods but it says had a brand-new old man emu 2.5 inch lift and a brand-new tjm t17 front bumper with warn 8000 winch with synthetic rope. Every single thing on the vehicle works as intended, including items that are typically fussy like the seat motors and the front antenna. I still have the original front bumper which is almost flawless. Don't really want to sell but if the price is right I would consider. My second vehicle is a 97 lx450 that is an 9 out of 10. 4 in Slee lift. Slee Shortbus front bumper with warn 8000 winch with steel cable. Vehicles fully repaired and maintained at slee off-road. 35 inch tires including spare. Both vehicles had the original lx450 Wheels. This second vehicle has front and rear lockers and has had the 7-pin modification done along with a center differential switch installed. I've owned the vehicles one and two years respectively. Still need to sell them but would consider if the price is right. No leaks no mechanical issues. Strong engines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom