For Sale 91 HZJ73 ZX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$16,500 CAD about $11,750 USD
1991 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ73 ZX RHD JDM import 289500km. It has the H55F transmission and transfer case. It has front and rear disk brakes. It is a 24v electrical and a functioning A/C system. It has an internal and external thermometer with an altimeter on the dash. It has suspension seats with power adjustable lumbar and adjustable bolster. It has power locks and windows and power adjustable side mirrors. The truck runs great with no issues, doesn't burn any oil and starts like a champ in any weather. All oils changed within the last 100km. Front hubs and knuckles were just serviced. It has a bit of rust forming in the rocker panels as well as the front right fender. I would have addressed them both this summer. The frame is solid with minimal surface rust. It has a set of 5 16" rims with some worn out Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ and currently has a set of Kumho winter tyres on it. The previous owner took the cruiser to Pro Active in Calgary for all service so I have service records from 2009-2013 after that it was myself doing all the service and maintenance. I was rear ended in the summer of 2014 and the back right door was repaired, I didn’t get the bumper repaired because I was going to make an offroad bumper. I have not completed a compression test but possibly can upon request from serious buyer. The cruiser is registered in Alberta but is currently in Ontario. It has not seen an Ontario winter at all, I pulled it off the road before any snow flew.
for more photos toyoLC73's Library
Photos are also in my media on here, photo bucket doesn't always work
The new within the last year

-Both batteries with Warranty slips
-Alternator
-Starter
- Windshield frame
- Windshield frame seals
- Windshield and seal
- Front right inner wheel bearing
- Hub seals
- Zeal leaf springs with OME Helper Springs in the front
- OME poly bushings
- Winch bearings

The aftermarket;

- Bluetooth stereo and speakers
-OME Shocks and steering damper
- ARB air locker in the rear
- AVM manual locking hubs
- 12v accessory port under centre console
- Safari Snorkel
- Lower Rad hose heater

Spare Parts

- Front and Rear Axle Seals
- Front wheel bearings
- Tie Rod Kit
- Relay Rod kit
- Assortment of 24V Light bulbs
- 24V 90/100W Hella H4 headlight bulbs
- Pinion Seals x3
- Glow Plugs x6

Last edited:
since photo bucket is down for maintenance i posted all the photos to my media

ALberta.jpg

I was going through some pics and found this one. Its over a year ago and since then a few things have been replaced.

I haven't had a chance to yet. I hope to soon just been really busy.

ok i'll put more effort into getting that done sooner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom