91 FJ70 3F no spark (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been trying to trouble shoot a no spark issue for days on my 91 LC. I have tested 3 coils, replaced the points with a pertronix system that works in another LC I own and still I have no spark. I have read and re-read the manual I have and studied the wiring diagram as best I can; I am at a loss. I have a feeling its a wiring issue. Can anyone explain how the ignition switch and the coil wiring work together?
If i have power to the positive and negative sides of the coil what am I missing?

Any guru able to help out? I have owned these LCs for a couple of years now and greatly appreciate the Mud community.

Many thanks

I have been trying to trouble shoot a no spark issue for days on my 91 LC. I have tested 3 coils, replaced the points with a pertronix system that works in another LC I own and still I have no spark. I have read and re-read the manual I have and studied the wiring diagram as best I can; I am at a loss. I have a feeling its a wiring issue. Can anyone explain how the ignition switch and the coil wiring work together?
If i have power to the positive and negative sides of the coil what am I missing?

Any guru able to help out? I have owned these LCs for a couple of years now and greatly appreciate the Mud community.

Many thanks

Did you ever solve the problem? Got the same problem with my 91 right now. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom