89 FJ62 Starter Problem (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hello george , :)

i emailed you your antenna was back ordered a few days after you placed your order on the 29th , i did not receive a reply back .

if this occurs , it's best to ship a clients order complete ....

i apologize for your delay , please always feel free to simply PM me here on MUD
, this can be a faster method at times ..

- we are a TAD behind still on shipping out ALL orders at the moment due to spring breakers and the EASTER holiday , both are intense parts buying periods ....

we are working as hard and fast as possible , in order , of the order date placed of course ....

. thanks for your Patience and Support

Erin and Matt 🙏

VintageTeqParts

View attachment 3308610
Great to know. I had faith based on what people have said and wanted to share that. Thanks for the reply. I'm already making my new list.

Another thing that came up when I was diagnosing my starting problems was the Cold start injector. Once I got all the electrical/ignition problems sorted, I was still having issues getting the engine to turn over when it was cold (not ambient temperature, cold engine.) It would start first attempt after driving the truck around for a bit and the engine was warm. I took the cold start injector out and cleaned it, it definitely helped for a short amount of time but I'm back to having issues turning it over when cold. I might try to let the injector soak in gas or something to see if I can get it better. If not, I'll order a new injector.

Another thing that came up when I was diagnosing my starting problems was the Cold start injector. Once I got all the electrical/ignition problems sorted, I was still having issues getting the engine to turn over when it was cold (not ambient temperature, cold engine.) It would start first attempt after driving the truck around for a bit and the engine was warm. I took the cold start injector out and cleaned it, it definitely helped for a short amount of time but I'm back to having issues turning it over when cold. I might try to let the injector soak in gas or something to see if I can get it better. If not, I'll order a new injector.

this you shold confirm and verify via the FSM step by steps , yours is CORRECT in every way ,,,

these go bad often !

1682610426051.png

1682610474804.png

DSCN7601_0373b4ae-6bae-4d8b-8c72-39da7b6f67e9_2048x.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom