Parting Out 84 FJ60 in Frenso (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.4x4him.com
Too much to list. Engine is un tested because oil pan skid plate took a hit and doesn't hold oil. It does spin over. All doors except drivers door are available and in good shape. No seats, interior panels or dash. Lots of other small pieces available. Transmission, t-case and axles all in good shape as fair as I can tell. I am at least the second owner after the crash. The guy I bought it from didn't speak good English so I didn't get too much detail. Let me know what you want. I will get you as much detail and look for a price. If you do a few comps for what you are looking for I will meet those prices. Everything will be shipped from 93705.

NCM_0082[1].JPG

How is the rear tailgate (top and bottom) and rear quarter panels?

Could drive over to Fresno and pick up if theyre in good shape.

@jas89 There is bondo in the back drivers corner. I can look closer but I don't think it's a good candidate
for what you want.

Do you by chance have a drivers side rear door belt moulding in good shape?
Mine's dented and need a straight one.
Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 7.25.34 PM.png

Too much to list. Engine is un tested because oil pan skid plate took a hit and doesn't hold oil. It does spin over. All doors except drivers door are available and in good shape. No seats, interior panels or dash. Lots of other small pieces available. Transmission, t-case and axles all in good shape as fair as I can tell. I am at least the second owner after the crash. The guy I bought it from didn't speak good English so I didn't get too much detail. Let me know what you want. I will get you as much detail and look for a price. If you do a few comps for what you are looking for I will meet those prices. Everything will be shipped from 93705.

View attachment 1436953

Need a HAC and the part in the picture that is circled. Sent to 93546.
20170123_132030.jpg

Have an h42 shifter?

Do you have the ignition coil? with all the wiring? If so, how much, shipped to 93546.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom