For Sale 84 FJ45 Pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Going to go to fleabay with this, so one more time on mud before Christmas.

1984 FJ45RPKQ, September 1984, rhd, lwb, p/s, front disc brakes, no rot, garage kept, survivor. Drive anywhere now. Replacement factory tailgate, cab and nose was repainted a long time ago, in a land far, far away. All new steering, full knuckle service, brakes, bearings, seals front and back. Thirty years of scratches dings, wear, and working patina, 370,000 km.

$15,000 firm mud price, which includes all the uninstalled extras I've picked up here. Split rims (rough), brand new 16" 70 series rims, split case PTO box with lever, new t-max winch and mounting plate, aftermarket pvc floor mat, oem fog lights. Ebay will not include those pieces, and will have a higher reserve.

This is an Australian FJ45. IT IS LOCATED IN CENTRAL CONNECTICUT in a garage. Titled, registered, insured, and garaged in CT since import seven? years ago.

Again $15k firm. I love talking cruisers and you're welcome to stop by or call and chat, just let me know if you can't really buy it up front, then both you and I will have a much nicer holiday. :santa: Pm or email me. Jim
00L0L_49TKJcXXpxP_600x450.jpg
00808_dBO9mPQeL6E_600x450.jpg
00M0M_MH2kpAkLA5_600x450.jpg
00R0R_hS1rt7mhtF9_600x450.jpg

Update, on deposit.

Pretty sure this sold and I've been kicking myself ever since

I still have the 45, not actively marketing it, although it's loaded up and ready to go from the last round. Send me an email or pm if interested. Always willing to talk.

No longer for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom