83 axle housings available... Any interest? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BreckenridgeCruiser

I break things.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
teqtach.com
I have access to a set of 1983 FJ40 axles. Drums and calipers etc are all available, third members which were 411s were removed. Anyone have any interest? I'm going to pick up some stuff in LA Saturday and could look at throwing these on the trailer.

Yeah... And this has the larger pattern knuckles like the 60 series... Just came on 40 from 81 to 84.

Not sure yet... They are fully disassembled so he needs to inventory what all is there and for sale. I am getting more info and will post here...

Okay! They look pretty complete. The only thing I haven't seen in the pictures are the front knuckles/spindles. But all hubs and such are there. I am checking on the spindles. I have a large enough trailer to bring them to Oceanside if anyone is interested. Let me know what you are thinking on price. I will also ask the seller what he is thinking as he is a little hesitant to state a price...

Not sure... I will be there tomorrow at 9 and will know more and can hit you up here... Or you can text me at 720.443.2277

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom