For Sale 81’ FJ-40 for sale- slc, Ut. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ADCA5043-B7CA-4A3D-8810-A34C5641A98D.jpeg
69B6F129-AFBD-43AB-AECA-340C703AA700.jpeg
E4C2D4E0-BDCB-4F4B-A048-B04B17978B5B.jpeg
3DE3051F-E1B5-4AC2-9F63-F4D14D76BB13.jpeg
23B719D7-9493-4B98-BF02-D46C75ACEC10.jpeg
Looking to sell or trade for equal value travel trailer with bunkhouse and slide outs. Picked this rig up a couple of years ago trading it for a four seat razor. I’ve loved it but looking for something for the family. 3-speed trans and a Chevy 350 motor that gets after it! Shifts through gears as it should as well as the four wheel drive.
Does not come with a hard top but does have diamond plate half doors. Stored indoors, rhino lined throughout. Stereo sounds fantastic, wheels and tires in great shape full size spare. Exterior color is orange and is a 10 out 10 if not better!
Asking $17,900

3 speed transmision?
windshield wipers?
stock power steering?

Three speed!
I have all the parts for the windshield wipers in a box from the guy I got it from originally. Haven’t done anything with it.
I’m actually not sure if it is the stock power steering unit.

I am not going to pretend to know a ton about about cars/trucks in general but I certainly love this FJ! If you are interested in it I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have or at least find out the answers. I'm pretty motivated to sell (unfortunately) and anxious to get a travel trailer for my family to enjoy in the very near future. In which case I wouldn't be able to do unless I sell the FJ first. Thanks in advance for taking a look and considering.

I recommend giving more specific details about your ride. And a ton more pics.

3 speed to me is a standard fj40 3 speed manual transmission. That’s sketchy if that is what’s in it. 81 came 4 speed stock. I hope it’s at least an automatic? Is this a US fj40 or an import? What’s the engine bay look like. What does the transfer case, transmission, and interior look like? A pic of the power steering, cluster, and tub interior would be great too. 81’s have value all original but this looks heavily modded. More details will get you better interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom