80 series storage drawer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Free pickup in Franklin.

80 series storage drawer and fridge mount.

This requires removal of passenger side 2nd row seat. 500 lb drawer slides. Box opens while inside the cruiser via 2 lids/hatches. Front section was used to carry an edgestar fridge behind the passenger seat. I've changed my set up and don't need. Will tear it down to salvage hardware if no one wants it.

Screenshot_20190922-161644~2.png

Screenshot_20190922-161541~2.png

IMG_20190922_161428.jpg

IMG_20190922_161401.jpg

Hi, I might take a stab at that.... would it be too invovled to adapt to a 60, if you know?

Looks like a good design, I was trying to visualize how that might work in my 60. I'll take it if no-one chimes in who has a 80 wants it. I'm thinking it might be easily modified. I could come get it over the weekend if you are wanting it out of there. I'm in north AL / Cullman.

Unless someone chimes in that has an 80 I'm in. How about PMing your address. I'm guessing its about 2hrs there from here. I don't want to interrupt any family biz going on. I'll touch base later in the week. Assume two of us can get in my pickup without issue...likely I'll be by myself? Assume you can help load it? Thanks

What are you doing instead of that setup, DP? I have seen this drawer in action, very well built!

Went back to a full 2nd row seat for our CO trip in July to accommodate two kids in the back and a dog in the rear. This meant moving the fridge to the rear passenger corner. That whole setup was predicated on two front, two rear but inline on the driver side. Dog threw a wrench in the works, but it was worth having him in the two week trip. I'll post some pics of new setup in the works. Will have that 4x4 labs gas can for sale if you're still interested.

IMG_20190723_101510.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom