80 Series Snow Plowing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey gang,

I was looking into getting a plow for my 80 series, and had seen a few other threads with pretty limited information on where I should turn for parts/fabrication if necessary, with many of the links to mount parts and etc having broken years ago.

Does anyone know the best combinations of plows/mounts that can be modified to fit an 80? Any success stories? Estimates of the cost to fabricate a mount from scratch or based off something universal, if such can even be found (I'm having no luck in my search).

Thanks for any suggestions/recommendations y'all can offer.

Cheers,

C

we clear our driveway with one that mounts to a front hitch.. it's called snowsport.. does a decent job, doesn't always get down to pavement but clears enough to get up and down the driveway.. takes about 5 minutes to mount the night before a storm and can be taken off just as quick to drive into town.. probably not for commercial use if that's your plan.. maybe a good option but I think lift height would affect it's effectiveness

pics (sorry it's on a chevy)

plow truck.jpg snow pile.jpg

Air bags for the front with a plow

Had to fab everything. This is a western ultra mount. I used a Chevy 2500 truck side and fabricated it to fit the 80.

Now my grandson took my truck to college, so I have to fabricate my plow to my 60!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom