80 Series Ron Davis Radiator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I didn’t find a ton of info on the RD radiator when researching on here so I thought I’d put in my .02
Build quality is excellent. I’ve attached a few pics to help anyone else looking to get one of these. It’s probably overkill but I love my 80 like it’s another child.

B3CEB567-1E76-4891-B961-22EA3FDA9BDC.jpeg

3ED345D7-1AC5-4A11-B405-FCBB4E18D097.jpeg

057ED01F-734C-4914-806A-680F45E9E42F.jpeg

FBEEC25A-5CBA-45DE-A502-A288B7A79A15.jpeg

3BB1298D-70BD-4A7C-810B-9A11AF994851.jpeg

I had to use 2 thin M8 washers between the passenger side bracket and the radiator to line up the holes. The upper hose makes contact with the distributor cap. This thing takes a LOT more coolant to fill. My OEM radiator temp hit 214 in Atlanta stop & go traffic Friday. Just drove it 3 hrs with (a little stop & go) and the RD never got above 193F with it right at 190F for most of the drive. The fan clutch from Wits End had also made a huge difference but I like to kill flies with a hammer :)

Last edited:
Around $1100 if I recall correctly. Shipping may increase that number. 5-6wk lead time. He also has a version with electric fans

Last edited:
How long did it take to deliver from date of order?
How long did it take to make it?

Call ahead. I’ve been in communication with Ron. He knows my developments so tries to keep ome or two on hand.

I hope all has improved with you and your circumstances. I may mistakenly think that a small uptick in your posts on MUD reflect positive momentum in your life and I truly hope it is real. God bless you and your family.

I hope all has improved with you and your circumstances. I may mistakenly think that a small uptick in your posts on MUD reflect positive momentum in your life and I truly hope it is real. God bless you and your family.
Thank you!
I’ve been busy trying to make sure the business moves forward while the wifey heals. She’s doing 100% better compared to one year ago but she still a little bit to go. 🍺

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom