80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seriously, if one of you guys doesn't buy that thing within the next hour I promise you I will! Tick tock........

I missed the CL ad.....what did you get??

Got my eye on an upscale Lexus model right now. If he sells I might be one of the pink panty crew!

Scott would be proud of you :cheers:

Sounds like Deryl made a nice score where's da pics ? :D I see the listing was removed :hmm: Edit, noticed the post above didn't make it that far :whoops:

I just called a guy here locally that had a Maroon 96 with lockers 4-Sale for 6K but it sold in 4 days. He did give me a lead on a locked 95 his friend is considering selling I'll look into and let you know. :beer:

93 Supercharged with head gasket done
Air lockers rear and rear
OME 2.5 Lift
bunch of little stuff.
white w/ gray cow hide
ect......

Also had two ARB lockers in the front
All for 6000 doll hairs

Darryl likes me so much he is going to give me his 40th... after he supercharges it !

No need for two 80s in the family.

Your the best !

Yes I am starting a rumor!

I know! 4 total?!

David told me about this LX in Jackson but it is already gone........

Yep, I noticed it went BACK on Craigslist, so I decided to make a run at it (easily the cleanest 80 interior I've ever seen.....it was as clean as Noel's), but I just missed it this afternoon by $200......159K, Lockers, white/tan, CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!.....and it sold CHEAP!

On the off-chance someone on here ended up with it - and I hope they did (Bodean?) - I won't disclose the sale price, but it makes me SICK what it sold for.................I hope we see one of our own in it tonight!

How much should I offer?

My theory on buying used is that sometimes deals are good at asking price. I know it kills most people to offer what a person is asking, but when it comes down to $500 or do and I am going to get the rig I want, I always buy it and deal with the BS stuff after I pick it up :D

I score lots of good deals, but I have left some $$ on the table at times, but for the most part I come out ahead buying first and asking questions later ;)

My theory on buying used is that sometimes deals are good at asking price. I know it kills most people to offer what a person is asking, but when it comes down to $500 or do and I am going to get the rig I want, I always buy it and deal with the BS stuff after I pick it up :D

I score lots of good deals, but I have left some $$ on the table at times, but for the most part I come out ahead buying first and asking questions later ;)

Yeah, I usually price my junk to move. If I wanted to sell cars I would go get a job doing so. And I've been known to tell someone to go find another car to buy if they want to dicker. I had that 80 priced to go at $2900 and I still had people wanting 100's of pics and maintenance records. :bang:

Damn, Now I don't have a bumper on the hundred.

Maybe I should keep it. It did pretty well this weekend.

Last edited:
Post up a pic of the bumper mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom