80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m putting the 80 up for sale. It has been a good one. See description below. PM me for the cotton land pricing.

1993 Toyota Land Cruiser $9,000

Burgundy with black linex from midline down. 193k miles. Featured in Toyota Trails magazine multiple times. Never failed to get me back home from the trails. Katemcy, Hot Springs, Hawk Pride, Grey Rock, Wind Rock and Tellico (RIP).

Mods

Aussie Locker in Rear

ARB locker up front

Old Man Emu Heavy Lift

Iron Pig Rear Bumper

ARB Front Bumper with A/C skid plate

Iron Pig Skid Plate

Slee Step Sliders

Warn M12000 Winch

285/75/16 Hankook MT tires

On board CO2 tank for running locker and airing up tires

Sleeping platform in rear with storage for tools underneath

Maintenance

Radiator (OEM brass)

Headgasket done

Fuel filter replaced

Replaced pesky heater hose

Front axle serviced

Spares

2 Birfields

1 long side front axle

Front and rear Drive shafts

Rebuild kit for front axle

View attachment 1942855View attachment 1942856

I’m putting the 80 up for sale. It has been a good one. See description below. PM me for the cotton land pricing.

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser $9,000

Burgundy with black linex from midline down. Clear coat hazing on hood and roof. 193k miles. Featured in Toyota Trails magazine multiple times. Never failed to get me back home from the trails. Katemcy, Hot Springs, Hawk Pride, Grey Rock, Wind Rock and Tellico (RIP).

Mods

Aussie Locker in Rear

ARB locker up front

Old Man Emu Heavy Lift

Iron Pig Rear Bumper

ARB Front Bumper with A/C skid plate

Iron Pig Skid Plate

Slee Step Sliders

Warn M12000 Winch

285/75/16 Hankook MT tires

On board CO2 tank for running locker and airing up tires

Sleeping platform in rear with storage for tools underneath

Maintenance

Radiator (OEM brass)

Headgasket done

Fuel filter replaced

Replaced pesky heater hose

Front axle serviced

Spares

2 Birfields

1 long side front axle

Front and rear Drive shafts

Rebuild kit for front axle

91BF84FE-4E9F-4E78-8D4E-289BE4A612EA.jpeg

CDF21476-9E04-4570-B2A8-6ADFE6BA09CD.jpeg

Cleaning out some unused parts. I have a complete photoman alternator upgrade kit for the. 130/150 amp sequoia alternator with small pully for an 80 $150 ( never broke the bubble wrap on the parts) and then I have a slee aux light harness and switch from slee ( have to have their upgraded lighting harness for this. $40 for harness and switch

68DA4B72-5A98-49F2-B623-C9FC15974B09.jpeg

68D9F528-4BC9-4C6E-A716-7BFB82107D97.jpeg

80 series trailer hitch. Pulled off my lx before 4x4 labs. Anybody in the club need it come and get it. Free

76A4E925-CD8C-417A-8A74-27AA4BBFCECC.jpeg

Cleaning out some unused parts. I have a complete photoman alternator upgrade kit for the. 130/150 amp sequoia alternator with small pully for an 80 $150 ( never broke the bubble wrap on the parts) and then I have a slee aux light harness and switch from slee ( have to have their upgraded lighting harness for this. $40 for harness and switch

I'll take the harness. Ive got their main harness on my white 80. Well be down in a few weeks for the camp-out, can I pick it up then. Can pp you the $ if you need me to.

I'll take the harness. Ive got their main harness on my white 80. Well be down in a few weeks for the camp-out, can I pick it up then. Can pp you the $ if you need me to.
Sold,

I have gray third row seats out of my 80 series I need out of my way, make a offer and they are yours

WY2ATTv5QY6issNT6dsGgg.jpg

That is strong! Flirting with 2uz numbers....

To the wheels I’m betting it’s more. It would not be as smooth but I’m betting the 2UZ is 180hp or so

To the wheels I’m betting it’s more. It would not be as smooth but I’m betting the 2UZ is 180hp or so
Not going to lie.... I am intrigued. Wonder if there will be ANY improvement in MPGs?

MPGs are for Prius owner forms.

Aux tanks are for LC owners.

You are correct, I know..... however the last big bend trip with 40 mph head winds and my 80 got 8.5 mpg I was cussing pretty hard and was wishing for a solid 10pmgs haha

Guess I don’t see the hoopla, I mean, it’s a inline 6 motor, start adding turbo, or SC, I mean, why not just V8 and go with 2UZ and call it good or buy a 100.....?

I get the mod factor but it’s still a tractor motor.

By the numbers, the 2UZ doesn’t make much more power than the 1FZ (does have more torque though). If you race an 80 & 100 with stock tires, a 100 barely pulls away.

If you’ve already got a built 80 you like and don’t want to start over, this jumps into GM V8 power for $6k and a weekend install.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom