80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think Noel had $17,000 in that LX by the time he traded it. He just kept spending money on it. It was/is beautiful, but he had WAY too much in it. I would hate to know what they gave him for it.

If you think $17k is too much...I am in big trouble...I am probably in mine for double that at this point...including of course the purchase price of $15k in 2005.

- Mark

If you think $17k is too much...I am in big trouble...I am probably in mine for double that at this point...including of course the purchase price of $15k in 2005.

- Mark

His was basically stock with a lift.....of course, if you want your $$ out of it, I do think you are in big trouble.......but for $20k, that is a great rig.

Chris,

What size tire should I get and do you have a good selection on hand or do you need to order them? I am not a big mud guy and spend the majority of my time in arkansas, which seems to have a lot of rock. I might be going to Moab this year but not sure. I am running out of money quick. I should be down around the first of april.

Mike

Rob, If it goes to auction and you get it are you going to wheel it or flip it. And by flip I do not mean roll it.

Chris,

What size tire should I get and do you have a good selection on hand or do you need to order them? I am not a big mud guy and spend the majority of my time in arkansas, which seems to have a lot of rock. I might be going to Moab this year but not sure. I am running out of money quick. I should be down around the first of april.

Mike

Cooper ST are great looking.
Bridgestone Dueler Revo AT 2 is a great looking tire also, just not as agressive as the Cooper.

BSDuelerAT_revo2.jpg

cooper st.jpg

If it goes to auction and high bid is something resonable it will be in my driveway. Will have to do some swapping in order to make the new 40" xterrains I just ordered fit. Then it will be wheeled and possibly might flip(rollover).

I would hate to see that Lexus on its side...but, if it must.

Mike...just feed your kids crackers and water for a week or so and get some of the new Goodyears with Kevlar.

- Mark

Goodyear with kevlar, that sounds affordable.

Its not the kids and there food hurting the wallet, its wife and vino.
Nothing but boone farms for her from now on.

On a side note, want to help me set up a hot DC outlet on my cruiser?
Bought the fridge with no way to power it with key off, oops.

Mike - I got you...just tried to call you...give me a shout when you have a chance.

- Mark

Goodyear with kevlar, that sounds affordable.

Its not the kids and there food hurting the wallet, its wife and vino.
Nothing but boone farms for her from now on.

On a side note, want to help me set up a hot DC outlet on my cruiser?
Bought the fridge with no way to power it with key off, oops.

There are plenty of options on tires. Just depends on what you are trying to accomplish and how much coin you want to part with. Come see me!

Chris, My moms surgery was moved back a week. Looks like it will be middle of next week.

I want to keep it under 1500 for five tires including everything. Can I get kevlar for that and will it stop a bullet.

I like the green one. We dont need any more white 97's.

Just kidding.

What about the 95 for $4500? Dont know how to post link.

Doesnt the white 95 need a motor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom