For Sale 78' FJ40 - Clean with V8 conversion (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

78' FJ40 - Clean with V8 conversion - Now only $12,000!

I have a 78 FJ40 that I am selling due to job security concerns. She is a V8 conversion with electric fuel pump but is very clean, straight, and rust free outside of that. There are a couple after market gages (temp, pressure, RPM). She has the jump seats. Also have lock boxes that can go in place of either, none, or both jump seats. Marine grade radio in glove box. Only negatives I can think of are ugly headliner area (which I'm told is an under $200 headliner fix), and some steering slop. Gas tank looks new. Odo says 65k but not sure if there is a 1 in front of that or not as I don't have vehicle history back that far. Looking at the vehicle I would think not. She is more of a mustard/brownish yellow but the pictures do make it look more of a bright yellow for some reason.

I had asked for pricing info previously and here is the thread which has more pictures and some more info:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/40-55-series-tech/469359-fj40-pricing.html

I had not been a long time cruiser head so don't beat me up if I left something important out, just ask :)!

I'm looking to get $12,000

Last edited:
Cruiser is still here for sale. Not advertising elsewhere or even tried ebay (too busy).

I hate to bump my own thread but what the hay, hay!

:pig:

Cruiser has sold!

Thanks to all those that had kind things to say. Wish all you on mud all the best!

:cheers::flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom