SOLD 78' Drivetrain/misc $300 (Indiana) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
***Probably saw ad in wrong section that was my bad

IMG_7726.JPG
51414739228__B9D1ED59-9897-4E54-A1D3-E1E93D869A68.JPG
IMG_7774.JPG

You will be buying what I half way started, the motor from the top picture is now sitting on the frame of the second picture. That frame itself is a donor from another 78' truck, that truck was modified so some things on the frame not so original but it is STRAIGHT. I bought the top pic truck for the exchange of fire wood, the body was cancerous and not salvageable, but the drivetrain is all together and original. Engine is the 2F Inline 6 with 4 speed, when I had the title checked out it the truck only had 61,000 miles on the odometer that matched the title. Motor ran when I still had it on original frame and it ran strong, also shifted thru all the gears with reverse, 4WD would not engage, probably from sitting.

So altogether you'll be getting motor and drivetrain on the donor frame, I have other misc parts that I kept that I thought might be salvageable, things such as doors for passenger and driver and both barn doors, and front doghouse with all components are wiring. I can't exactly remember what have altogether with it, but its all one package deal.

Also slapped some new hardware on the frame from CCOT when I put it back together and you'll get whatever new hardware I didn't use.

Not trying to make a huge return on this, want it GONE so make me an offer I can't refuse, would like to see at least $300 or more. It rolls so bring a trailer, currently on active orders and won't be home to see it off but we will get you taken care off.

Truck is in Greencastle, Indiana

(any more questions you can PM me and we can talk via text)

I will give you $300.00 for all of that . . . happily.

How would you like to be paid?

What ever happened with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom