For Sale 76 rolling chassis, Metaltech, SOA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spring over axles plus disk brakes w/o locked diffs...$1k ea

MT full fam cage plus all extras in plastic still and unassembled, MT floor plates, corner bars, hip bars, spreaders, dash bar, grabs, belt bar, only missing the seat cradle bars... $750

HFS 2.5" lift springs $900

Straight no rust frame coated with 1 step to protect and awesome tub w/title and data plates....$2000

F & R ambulance doors, 100% complete but bottom typical rust $300/ea

windshield frame and new glass $200

Corbeau top of the line memory foam susp seats SOLD

Entire rolling chassis $5500 w/springs, front shackle reversal pro welded with custom hangers and SOA, 4x4 Labs hi steer, discs up front, Saginaw ps, 4x4 Labs Sagniaw kit plated up front by pro welder, 4 wheel brake disc kit with two Summit prop valves, steel lines, Toy/Chevy calipers front/rear, discs up front and rear caliper adapters. 18" steelies and spacers. All hardware from Downey and RuffStuff. RuffStuff longtravel front hoop kit and all hardware plus 5 point belt cage tie ins.

Fiberglass cap for hardtop-$275

1994 Short block Chevy 5.7L no intake/accessories plus Downey adapter mated to stock 4spd -$300

Extra set of 285/70/18 KM2 Mud Terrains 75-80% tread. $700

I basically have everything minus an LS and tranny to drop in..... bolt it all together and go.

Life has prevented me from finishing.....ping me for details. All original bolt set, bits/bobs and thrown in.

http://s53.photobucket.com/user/alexeinspruch/slideshow/For Sale

Last edited:
MT full fam cage plus all extras unassembled $700

Straight no rust frame and tub w title....$2000

F&R Doors, complete but bottom typical rust $300/ea

Corbeau top of the line memory foam susp Seats $350/ea

Entire rolling chassis $7000 w springs

Power steering, linkage and 4x4 Labs 1 ton TREs $400

Free good short block Chevy 5.7L no intake/accessories plus Advance Adapters mated to stock 4spd

18" steelies and a set of 34.9" KM2 Mud Terrains 75% tread. $400

I have everything minus an LS to bolt it all together but life has prevented me from finishing.....ping me for details.
Please send pics of the axle and tub to jonthamilton@hotmail.com, wonder how much difference between 78 and 77? Avy idea how easy it would be to merge the two?

Emailed ya bud.

MT full fam cage plus all extras unassembled $700

Straight no rust frame and awesome tub w title....$2000

F&R Doors, complete but bottom typical rust $300/ea

Entire rolling chassis $5000 w springs, SOA, 4x4 Labs hi steer, discs up front, Saginaw ps, plated up front by pro welder 4x4 Labs sag kit, brake disc kit with two Summit prop valves, steel lines, calipers front/rear, discs up front and rear caliper adapters. 18" steelies and spacers.

Short block Chevy 5.7L no intake/accessories plus Advance Adapters mated to stock 4spd -$300

I basically have everything minus an LS and tranny to drop in..... bolt it all together and go.

Life has prevented me from finishing.....ping me for details. All original bolts and bits thrown in.

Interested in the KM2s and metal tech cage. Can you give me the details on what is all included with the cage? How many tires are in the set and can you send me pics of the tires? Any plugs, patches, sidewall issues? jgrande428 at gmail dot com

Hmm let me check again as I didn't see anything.

Still nada?

Needs to go. Drop an engine in and WHEEL!

PM sent

I assuming that the engine is a sbc 350? Was it running well? Any history on it?

MT full fam cage plus all extras in plastic still and unassembled, MT floor plates, corner bars, hip bars, spreaders, dash bar, grabs, belt bar, only missing the seat cradle bars... $750

Straight no rust frame coated with 1 step to protect and awesome tub w/title and data plates....$2000

F & R ambulance doors, 100% complete but bottom typical rust $300/ea

Entire rolling chassis $5500 w/springs, front shackle reversal pro welded with custom hangers and SOA, 4x4 Labs hi steer, discs up front, Saginaw ps, 4x4 Labs Sagniaw kit plated up front by pro welder, 4 wheel brake disc kit with two Summit prop valves, steel lines, Toy/Chevy calipers front/rear, discs up front and rear caliper adapters. 18" steelies and spacers. All hardware from Downey and RuffStuff. RuffStuff longtravel front hoop kit and all hardware plus 5 point belt cage tie ins.

Fiberglass cap for hardtop-$275

1994 Short block Chevy 5.7L no intake/accessories plus Downey adapter mated to stock 4spd -$300

Life has prevented me from finishing.....ping me for details. All original bolt set, bits/bobs and thrown in.

http://s53.photobucket.com/user/alexeinspruch/slideshow/For Sale

TTT

Hey just now seeing this. 5.7L 350 TBI 94 ran like a champ. ECM, harness and throttle body stolen along with the alternator.

I'm actually looking for a way to overhaul the TBI manifold, add another throttlebody or replace engine! Seems equal in cost for a pulled complete 5.3 vortec.

Last edited:
Wow, stolen? How did that happen?

How many miles on the engine? Any damage to it since the 'thievery'? Any way to get the package to Denver?

It was under tall fence with barbed wire locked up at a shop who turned a blind eye.
Intake manifold got a bit flash rusty inside where throttle body sat - probably could be dipped and blasted. Block is still solid as this sucker came all the way from CA without issue to be pulled (and replaced by a 6.0L) from a 60 series. Engine is a '94. I'd use the block but new pulled engine costs same as new TBI, DME, harness, etc....

Come and get it.

BUMP

Replied and a BUMP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom