76 F40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, first post here. I am working on a 76 with a straight 6 and it was missing some parts. We installed a new intake a weber carb but are missing the throttle linkage bracket. I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get one or provide some pics so we can fab one up. It seems we have everything together at this point but no bracket for the throttle cable and don't even know what it looks like.

Appreciate any help you can provide.

the one the firewall?

pics in this thread:

@ToyotaMatt

Hey guys, first post here. I am working on a 76 with a straight 6 and it was missing some parts. We installed a new intake a weber carb but are missing the throttle linkage bracket. I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get one or provide some pics so we can fab one up. It seems we have everything together at this point but no bracket for the throttle cable and don't even know what it looks like.

Appreciate any help you can provide.
the one the firewall?

pics in this thread:

@ToyotaMatt

Webber makes there own adapter kit parts ..fyi

i only have OEM toyota to OEM toyota linkage parts

I took out the worn out linkages and used a cable. The kit came with correct bracket to anchor the cable at the carb. Can't remember where, search for weber cable kits.
I was having the issue where the linkage would jump out of guides when bouncing on uneven terrain... and i do a lot of that🤗

IMG_1698.jpeg

I took out the worn out linkages and used a cable. The kit came with correct bracket to anchor the cable at the carb. Can't remember where, search for weber cable kits.
I was having the issue where the linkage would jump out of guides when bouncing on uneven terrain... and i do a lot of that🤗

View attachment 3526245
I am in a similar boat. The linkage is gone, I have just a cable so I assume it was converted at some point but not sure what the other person did. I'll have to look at it again now that I have some pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom