73 cruiser build up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

progress is still moving along just havent posted up . the tub bottom has been finshed and undercoated and its now right side up the body work is about 95 % complete and ready for the paint . hopefully the begining of next week it will be painted . most of the small dash parts have been blasted and all repainted and ready to go back in . my shed and buggy have been taken over as land cruiser storage :rolleyes:
IMG_0178.JPG
IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_0151.JPG

Got a good afternoon of work in :D my tail gates are on and aligned. i took 2 sets of tail gates with bad bottoms and good tops and made a good set. i never took any pics during, just the aftermath. all of the body work is done one more wet sanding and a nice day and the tub wil be lookin good :bounce:
CRUZA PROGRESS 002.jpg
IMG_0196.JPG
IMG_0197.JPG

took the day off to paint and what a joke.:rolleyes: orderd my paint yesterday at 2 to pick up at 9 today , no paint had to go to another napa. even though i have been painting since the mid 80s
i still get the jitters and with the bad luck i was domed. i got the bud lite courage before paintining and all came out well:bounce: i love the color. game on just got to hurculine and set back on the frame getting closer :censor:
IMG_0200.jpg
IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0206.JPG

looks fantastic!

Got my paint at DollarGeneral tho.....

Always a full rack of yellow and black
Once I drag it in the rocks you know ill be back

attachment.php

that buggy looks so sad.....like a puppy no one will play with..lol!

making progress :bounce: got to get my front clip painted and back on . but getting closer by the day
IMG_0369.jpg
IMG_0371.JPG
IMG_0370.JPG

Rob,

That is looking sweet. I forgot Scott said you were builing one up when I seen him at Motorama.
Take it to Big Dogs main jambo. I will be bringing mine down to putt around in. I just got mine out for the year yesterday.

Keep it up and dont go and dent it right away like I did. Just need new side mirror for the start of the summer. :)

thanks mike . i am only going to trail ride this one i have to behave :censor: i have so much time in this project . i have taken a little break from the work but i am still shooting for august ride without the top of course .

well i missed my august ride but atleast im making progress again:D a few more painted parts
IMG_0577.jpg
IMG_0578.jpg

white is a beautiful color on the right part. still painting away here!
IMG_0589.JPG

Well im finally going to start it tommorow :clap: its been a long road as soon as the brakes are bled i can move it out to start on the top and doors . i have just a few more rear lights to hook up and and install my seatbelts then tidy up all of the wiring .
IMG_0683.JPG
IMG_0684.JPG
IMG_0685.JPG

are you bustin out the blue one ?:D its a long way from the woods but i got a functional winch if the access road gets too ruff ;)

it moves under its own power again . :bounce: wish i could have taken it down the street . still needs exhaust but sounds dam healthy bet the neighbors are happy :)
IMG_0686.JPG
IMG_0689.JPG
IMG_0690.JPG

get a proper air cleaner on that thing!!!

Looks awsome:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom