For Sale '72 FJ40 F155 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Stock motor out of our 1972 Fj40, comes with the stock transmission and transfer case. $1500 for the full setup. Located in Washington state.

Edit: I also have a few more parts, radiator, drive lines etc. Let me know if your looking for anything.

Here's pics of it as we pulled it.
40468011781_a61639b602_b.jpg

40468009141_9a24e83822_b.jpg

40468004521_134a5509af_b.jpg

39757676584_60c2ea9e91_b.jpg

Last edited:
Search function will help you sell this. Welcome to MUD and start a build thread.

If you decide to part out the motor please give me first crack at the intake exhaust manifolds.

id be 2nd in line for the exhaust manifold

also interested
engine hooks,
oil lines,
hard and braided fuel lines.
complete distributor
starter.

lmk Im sure all these parts will add up to more you can get for the whole motor.

id be 2nd in line for the exhaust manifold

also interested
engine hooks,
oil lines,
hard and braided fuel lines.
complete distributor
starter.

lmk Im sure all these parts will add up to more you can get for the whole motor.

Thanks, I'm trying to sell it all as a full unit I need the room as new parts are starting to show up and I have a tiny garage. If we decided to part it out I'll make sure to hit you up.

if you saved all your period correct hardware(which I hope you did), id be interested in all of it.

if you saved all your period correct hardware(which I hope you did), id be interested in all of it.

PM me a list of what your looking for and I can get you pictures of everything that's on there or you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom