'62 FJ45 cab (RHD - Aust) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey there. this is my first time on a forum so I'm not sure how this works but I was looking threw your photos and I happen to have a 1962 FJ45 that was my great great uncles and I am in the middle of cleaning it up. I am having a hard time finding a roof to the cab is mine is in a little bit rougher shape then we think we can fix right now. the rest in in great shape. everything runs pretty good. idk if anyone here can help or not but any information on the truck would help a lot or were I can get parts?? right now I am in the search for some weather stipping for the front windshield and the back split window. and of course the top to the cab. I'm not sure how to get any photos on here but when I can I will show what I have. THANKS in advance for any help given it is all appreciated.

Dan,

If you look at the top left of this page going across you'll see the word "FORUMS"; if you click on that you'll go to the Forums master page.

Scroll down the left side of that page to the bottom and click on "FJ45 OWNERS CLUB".

Try reposting what you have written here, and you should get some good responses from fellow FJ45 owners.

Hey Hunter3Dan - good advice from Bear to check in on FJ45 owners forum. I’ll be hanging out there too as I recently picked up a 63. I have the top but it will take some fixing.

Frustrating thing with manuals. I now have two chassis and body manuals from SOR that are identical but were listed differently. One I got a few years back that was suppose to cover ‘65 FJ40, but the cover says 1969-1971. The latest was suppose to be for early years 58-70 (and cover FJ45s). The only three view drawing in it of a FJ45(L)P-B is showing right hand drive, the later bed (not earlier smooth outside bed), and non-centered rear differential. Ausie 25’s earlier pic post from his 63 manual shows left hand drive, early smooth side bed and centered differential. Which is what I have here in the US. And he’s in Australia! Wish I could find a manual that actually matched what I have and wasn’t a waste of $42. Maybe I need to go to Australia! Lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom