60 ute build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
here are some pic of my 60 after i rolled it i took this opportunity to make a ute out of the old truck
25072009054.jpg
27022010112.jpg
15032010119.jpg

Great ,build some more.:D

Thats cool! More pics please :bounce:

wow, like a chevy luv on steriods...

more pix please.

too bad about rolling it, but at least now you have one awesome 60.

I agree, need more pictures

Dude, that's freakin awesome! We need a profile pic...and what is that rig in the background of your third pic?

looks good mate,i was planning to do similar to my hj 60 when i seized the diesel,i got a clevo v8 out of another chaps xtra cab 60,then 6 months later he offered me the extras cab 60 to so mines having a tray,lol
31012010681.jpg
09022010710.jpg

wow I love those 60 trucks!! more pics!

richard: are you running propane? if not, what are those frame mounted round tanks for?

and yr rear bezel is crooked. :flipoff2:

nice man looks spankin

Nice

Always liked those monster bumpers from the first pic. Nice conversion.

richard: are you running propane? if not, what are those frame mounted round tanks for?

and yr rear bezel is crooked. :flipoff2:

They are propane tanks ,or LPG as we call it. A 60/40 mixture of propane and butane.
Not too many F engines run on straight petrol in oz anymore. During the last fuel price crisis the govt handed out $3000 vouchers for anyone wanting to convert to LPG which is approx 1/2 the price and available everywhere these days.
I think the LPG works out to what americans pay for their "gas"

When I stop for gas ,Im looking for the LPG bowser:D

My roof keeps rusting and this is what I am gonna have to do to mine.

here are some more pic's we have now got the back of the cab filled in just got to get a window an start puttin some paint on the poor old girl
that big bull bar was good for gettin through wild life but didn't make it throught the roll over so it gettin a smaller bar an a winch
DSC07064.jpg
DSC07069.jpg
DSC07071.jpg

too coooool

I could never make up my mind which toyota pick-up I should buy. now I know, I am going to have to build one.
thanks guys way cool ..
now how to tell my wife I want to cut up our land crusier.:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom