Wanted 60 series floorpans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for a driver side 60 series floor pan to replace my rotten pan. I need the driver side floor pan before the rise of where the seat mounts and up to the firewall. The width, as wide as where it connects from the rocker over to the rise of the transmission tunnel. I want to replace the whole pan if possible. I do not need the tunnel cover. I will replace the rocker as well but I can get those panels. If anyone can help out please let me know what you have. If you have any questions please let me know. I have pictures of what areas I need. I cant upload them. If you want to see what I need please let me know and I will email them.

Thank you

I think I have the pan you need in my donor car that I can cut out let me know soon if you are interested and we can talk price before I scrap the truck

Thank you for the reply! I am talking to other members but have not heard back from them yet. I can send a pic to show you exactly what I need. Do you have an email account I can send it too? If you can email me at gambillford@yahoo.com I can respond with a picture of what I am looking for. Not being picky but can you send a pic of the donor driver side floor pan area?

Thank you,
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom