60 Reproduction Rear Crossmember (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any chance you'll be producing these again? This and the rear c channel are the only rusty parts on my fj60 that I want to replace.

I am need at least one….. so that makes two with Man2112

Let me see how many I have left.

Be tomorrow on a reply. PM me as well.

Jason

I need one for my 87 60. count me in if you find or make anymore!

Just sent you a pm.

If you've got a cross member for an FJ62, I'm buying it!

Thank you for the order. Ships tomorrow.

Jason
TT
This is great. Thank you for bailing me out and for the excellent service.
Much appreciated.
:beer:

I have 4 - 60 and 1- 61/62 instock now. Ready to ship.

Jason
TT
I received mine (for my 62) from Jason a couple of weeks ago. It's beautifully made. Will be doing the install later this Fall.

Hey there! I've got a question. My FJ62 currently has a 4x4 labs rear bumper in it which required me to cut the rear crossmember out entirely with a sawzall. If I were to remove it and go back to the stock bumper would this get me there?

Reason I ask is that I recently picked up an 80 series that is fully built and I'm considering getting my 62 back closer to stock by removing the front and rear plated bumpers.

Thanks!

Got the rear doublers and rear crossmember installed finally. Very nice upgrade over the originals, especially since that was the only part of rust that my 60 had. Only feedback that I have is that I wish it came with metric hardware rather than SAE. It's annoying when every other bolt on the 60 is metric, but just these are SAE.

Hey Guys, I ended up having to un-install my crossmember becasue the bumper I bought needs it removed. Still pretty much new, posted on classified for $80 for whomever needs one.

Hey Guys, I ended up having to un-install my crossmember becasue the bumper I bought needs it removed. Still pretty much new, posted on classified for $80 for whomever needs one.
Does this replace the stock rear crossmember? I cut mine out for a 4x4 labs bumper but am reverting back to stock. If so, I'll buy it. Thanks!

Yeah it does. Only thing mine is missing is the nuts and bolts, you’ll have to use your own. I’m in San Diego
Ah, I'm in SF. Would you be willing to ship? I'd pay, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom