5W CREE LED Reverse Lights

I must say I love putting the tank in reverse in a poorly lit parking lot on a moonless night, I've actually had people cover their eyes as if they were blocking out the sun!

Doc

Just 'cause I'm a lazy bastage and don't want to read through 7 pages....... GX470 fitment?

Doc

Sorry!

No, I meant do you have reverse lights that fit the GX470.... I can't access your PFRANLED.com website from work to check....

Wak

Just ordered the whole kit 'n' kaboodle of these plus the interior kit. Can't wait to see the difference.

Any update on the backordered reverse lights??
Any update on those back ordered reverse lights?? I emailed you and posted here but no response. I'm just curious if its gonna be a couple weeks a couple months..... Let me know! thank you!
Just curious about any back order updates on the reverse lights???? I'll be happy with just an acknowledgment! Still haven't heard from you here or via email......

pfran42

Supporting Vendor
Just curious about any back order updates on the reverse lights???? I'll be happy with just an acknowledgment! Still haven't heard from you here or via email......
I have tracking on them. They should be here by the end of this week or the beginning of next. Sorry for the delay!

Top Bottom