5th Annual 70-Series M&G attendance log (1 Viewer)

RSVP

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We need the "interested" crowd to join the "yes" crowd now that we are only a few weeks out. :)
image.jpeg

Now that we are into September and only a few weeks out from the event I need to tweak the attendance poll a wee bit. If you plan to attend I'm requesting that you P.M. me the following information: Your name, Your 'MUD handle and the Series of Land Cruiser you plan to bring. I'll then compile this information into a single post.
Thanks

Hey man- sorry we are preparing for the hurricane_
Miguel _ Bulimba _ HZJ73
My brother in law will join me if his LJ70 is ready at that time

Hey man- sorry we are preparing for the hurricane_
Miguel _ Bulimba _ HZJ73
My brother in law will join me if his LJ70 is ready at that time
No worries ..... The hurricane is a tad more important. I'll add you to the list and just let me know if your brother-in-law can make it.

I'll be there again this year. Presently have the Cruiser out in Wyoming but heading back south in a week. Still in NW Ga. so might try hooking up with you guys and join the caravan when y'all come thru.
Bill Hill, Hillbilly Cruiser, HZJ73. Also Richard Hix will be riding shotgun as his LJ70 is still under the weather.

I'll be there again this year. Presently have the Cruiser out in Wyoming but heading back south in a week. Still in NW Ga. so might try hooking up with you guys and join the caravan when y'all come thru.
Bill Hill, Hillbilly Cruiser, HZJ73. Also Richard Hix will be riding shotgun as his LJ70 is still under the weather.
Hi Bill, P.M. Sent

Now that we are into September and only a few weeks out from the event I need to tweak the attendance poll a wee bit. If you plan to attend I'm requesting that you P.M. me the following information: Your name, Your 'MUD handle and the Series of Cruiser you plan to bring. I'll then compile this information into a single post.
Thanks

Your participation in this little endeavor is greatly appreciated. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do we do this even if we did it previously?
Now that we are into September and only a few weeks out from the event I need to tweak the attendance poll a wee bit. If you plan to attend I'm requesting that you P.M. me the following information: Your name, Your 'MUD handle and the Series of Cruiser you plan to bring. I'll then compile this information into a single post.
Thanks

Your participation in this little endeavor is greatly appreciated. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do we do this even if we did it previously?
Depends ..... Most folks have participated in the attendance polls either on 'MUD or Facebook. The follow up request is to simply have a name to go along with the poll. If you've already done so than there is no need to do so again.
Thanks

To quote the local farmers, "we're now in the short rows" so if you're still procrastinating about attending it's time to make a decision. :)

To quote the local farmers, "we're now in the short rows" so if you're still procrastinating about attending it's time to make a decision. :)

Clearly you are not in the short rows.
If you were, you would be so busy steering/shifting/managing the hydraulics-n-PTO to post on mud or even break focus to consider posting.
:cheers: Have a great time

Clearly you are not in the short rows.
If you were, you would be so busy steering/shifting/managing the hydraulics-n-PTO to post on mud or even break focus to consider posting.
:cheers: Have a great time
Not to late for you and the wife to join us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom