5th Annual 70-Series M&G attendance log (1 Viewer)

RSVP

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't have a 70 series but have a 200 and an FJ. Where is this being held?

I don't have a 70 series but have a 200 and an FJ. Where is this being held?
Windrock Park / Oliver Springs, TN.
Having a 70 Series isn't required to attend. :)

Last edited:
Newnan, I have been to Thomasville. I bought the 200 down there.
Newnan, home of that famous guy, Chris Wade. :)
There will be a number of guys from Georgia attending this year's event. I hope you're one of them.

I think this is the same weekend as the Tennessee Gambler 500. Gamble in a $500 car or the FJ makes this an interesting choice

I think this is the same weekend as the Tennessee Gambler 500. Gamble in a $500 car or the FJ makes this an interesting choice
Trying to not interfere with another event is one of the many challenges you face when trying to organize an event like this months in advance.

Count me in. Had a great time last year and looking forward to another this year. I'm sure I can twist Rick's arm in joining us in his LJ.
The more the merrier. :)

Count me in. Had a great time last year and looking forward to another this year. I'm sure I can twist Rick's arm in joining us in his LJ.
We're encouraging all of the "LJ" guys to show up this year.

image.jpeg

Hello,

A 70 Series in its natural habitat...

Great picture.

Juan

Count me in... I'm scheduled to be on travel that week but should be back on the 25th... If it holds, I'll make the run up there in my 40.
Excellent ..... Please participate in the attendance pole when appropriate. :)

Is there a registration link, or are we just showing up? Just wanted to clarify.
Thanks,
Rick
We tried the whole "registration" thingy before with mixed results but as the date closes in we'll try to come up with some type of format that lets the organizers know who is attending. (we have rough numbers but no names). I'll also post my cell phone number a few days prior to the event so folks can get last minute updates. In a perfect world we would have a list that includes your name, your 'MUD handle, and the Series of Land Cruiser you're bringing. If you're brave enough to show up in a Fiat Wrangler we would simply list you under miscellaneous. :)
Historically those that show up on Thursday have met at the Outback Restaurant in Oak Ridge to eat dinner and meet each other.

**Participating in the "attendance poll" is highly encouraged. (either on 'MUD or Facebook)

Last edited:
^
To caveat this, please only RSVP here on mud OR Facebook.

I plan to show up late afternoon/early evening Thursday with enough time to check in with lodging, get land passes through the weekend, down gear, and start dinner. I’m planning on trailering down a large charcoal bbq. We’ll likely be grilling at my cabin each night unless arrangements are made at a local eatery.

If you own a 70 Series or simply have an interest in the Series this is the place to be in late September.
image.jpeg

As always, the BJ, HJ, and HZJ guys will be well represented at this year's event. However historically we have been lacking in the LJ & RJ variants joining us at this event so I'm personally inviting you guys to join us this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom