4Wheel Underground 4 Link (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This was yesturdays progess, body work just isn't my thing but I did what I could.
LWB Runner 001b.JPG
LWB Runner 003b.JPG
LWB Runner 004b.JPG

Drool....

Do you daily drive the 4 runner or trail only? And if so do you run sway bars on either end? Just curious if you get a lot of body roll at speed.

I am still saving my pennies for a 3 link for my pickup.

Random? do you sell the radflos for the 80 series?

Subscribed, keep up the hard work.:popcorn:

Ok, so everything except for the bumps are welded on. I still need to mock those up and get them in the right place. Originally I thought they would go on the inside of the frame, now Im thinking they'll work better on the outside.
Enjoy.
I forgot, its sitting 2" to high at the moment. I figure, get the gas tank in and some gear and then she'll settle down.
Offical 4WU 4link install 053b.JPG
Offical 4WU 4link install 054b.JPG
Offical 4WU 4link install 055b.JPG

100% streetable ? comfortable for longer road trips ? makes the rubicon smoother ? sign me up. Looks like a killer set up.

100% streetable ? comfortable for longer road trips ? makes the rubicon smoother ? sign me up. Looks like a killer set up.

Lets see, I've rebuilt the front end only 5 times. Changed springs about 20 and have experimented with about 6 different valvings. So ya, I got the front down pat. Now its time for the rear.

this is by far the nicest looking and good working link kit for toyotas that i've seen. i'll be getting a kit one of these days when i get time to work on my junk again.;)

absolutely awesome .. !

Let me ask ..

1. those are pre fab brakets or you make all yourself .? ( pristine job )

2. How many degrees on those coilovers ( know complex inner and rear angled ) ?

3. Then Selected spring rates .? ( tender and main )

4. Radflo valving . ?

5. By your pics looks like uppers are pretty flat .. they are ?

6. Lowers looks like 15° ..?

1. those are pre fab brakets or you make all yourself .? ( pristine job ) pre fab/me its what i do

2. How many degrees on those coilovers ( know complex inner and rear angled ) ? about 20 & 20

3. Then Selected spring rates .? ( tender and main ) 200/250

4. Radflo valving . ? Sorry, i can help you valve yours but those numbers I dont give out.

5. By your pics looks like uppers are pretty flat .. they are ? less than the bottoms, they are slopped down kinda towards the front tires

6. Lowers looks like 15° ..? 1*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom