Ironman 4x4 America team member
- Aug 30, 2019
- Wilsonville, Oregon
- Estimated Lift: 2-3"
- Package Details: Kit
- NITROGEN GAS PRESSURIZED - Low pressure nitrogen gas dramatically reduces the likelihood of oil aeration and shock fade.
- 35mm TEFLON BANDED PISTON - Precision shim-stack piston specifically valved by Ironman suspension engineers, banded with teflon for smooth long life operation.
- 54mm TWIN TUBE BODY - Increased oil volume for improved cooling and endurance, Twin tube construction protects internal components from rock damage.
- 16mm – 18mm HARD CHROME PISTON ROD - Hardened and polished, volumetrically balanced to piston size.
- FLEXIBLE RUBBER BUSHES - Offers quieter operation and reduces damaging side loads from shock absorber.
- TRIPLE-LIP HIGH PRESSURE NOK SEAL - Maximum gas and oil retention ability to withstand high displacement offroad use.
- SUPPLEMENTARY WELDED MOUNTS - Fusion welded and supplementary welded for maximum strength and reliability.
- SINGLE PIECE BILLET EYE RINGS AND STEMS - Ultra robust design prevents breakage or bending of mounts.
- VEHICLE SPECIFIC VALVING - Every part number is specially valved for each vehicle application, this ensures the best possible ride and handling as intended by Ironman suspension engineers.
- LONG TRAVEL - Suitable for standard and raised height vehicles, additional length increases wheel articulation.
- IMPACT RESISTANT STONE SHIELD - Steel or Polyethylene dust shield protects piston rod from impacts and road debris.
- TOY065B Front Coil Springs - Performance Load 0-110LBS (one set)
- TOY056B Rear Coil Springs - Performance Load 0-660LBS (one set)
- 12710GR Front Strut - Nitro Gas (2)
- 12682GRC Rear Shock Absorber - Nitro Gas (2)