4th annual CSC New Year C-Gap run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are we going to take the wrong turn down the creek again?;):hillbilly:

Wondering if I need to plan on another batch of birf soup..

ARGGGGHHHHH.........I've run the Gap 25 times. Never made the wrong turn until that trip AND THE NEXT. Won't happen again....though thank God I'm not leading! :D

ARGGGGHHHHH.........I've run the Gap 25 times. Never made the wrong turn until that trip AND THE NEXT. Won't happen again....though thank God I'm not leading! :D

:lol: It was you! I wondered who got us in that mess;)

I did enjoy the hell out of it though..

I am Out ....stupid company.

Its looking like I will be there...where do we meet to leave from Phoenix? I forgot the spot last year....

Thanks

Its looking like I will be there...where do we meet to leave from Phoenix? I forgot the spot last year....

Thanks

Last year we met at the Circle K on AZ Ave south of 202, at Germann.

Circle K: 480-963-3733
18649 S Arizona Ave
Chandler AZ 85248

... at like 3 AM...

-Spike

I wish I could go, but will be vacationing in (icy) Germany.

Have fun. Alvin - watch those jack handles!

Rocky

Is anybody meeting at that spot again? If so, what time?

thanks

is there bypasses for all the tough stuff? Im bringing my nicer 60 and dont want to bash it up.

last year we had a new and stock Taco and a stock FJ Cruiser that went thru. You should be ok.

is there bypasses for all the tough stuff? Im bringing my nicer 60 and dont want to bash it up.

There are bypasses for all the big obstacles, but there are some boulder strewn creek sections that cannot be avoided. There is also a nasty off camber thing that leans your rig right into a nasty rock. You can't skip that either.

But like Dawg says, last year we had a brand new (hadn't even made a payment) Taco go thru. He took a little minor damage but never got stuck. What happened to that guy? He hasn't been back on the forum since right after that run.

He took a little minor damage but never got stuck. What happened to that guy? He hasn't been back on the forum since right after that run.

It's because some dumb ass missed a turn and took him into this creek section:

237994413_ZSQBc-XL.jpg

237985291_VmLaE-XL.jpg

That was kinda funny. The first few of us were waiting and waiting." Where the hell are those guys" Then finally we hear you coming, from the wrong direction. Looked like that run thru the creek at that spot was fun. Maybe I will "accidently" take that wrong turn this year.

That was kinda funny. The first few of us were waiting and waiting." Where the hell are those guys" Then finally we hear you coming, from the wrong direction. Looked like that run thru the creek at that spot was fun. Maybe I will "accidently" take that wrong turn this year.

Depends....the second time I did that was with the HummerX Club. That was after 8.5" of rain a day earlier. We went back as it was baaaaad. Later on the creek was super dangerous. At one spot I almost was washed away sideways. Being the leader sucked!

It was fun and I prefer it to that down hill cross axle spot coming to the creek crossing, but the stock rigs and the mini van struggled in the wet rocks.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom