Events/Trails 4th Annual 200LCDC Event (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks to all for posting your stories and pics. It allows us who couldn't make it to pretend vicariously like we were there. Meanwhile, I was in the PNW getting myself stuck in the sand at Pacific Beach, OR. Nothing nearly as exciting and awesome as what you all did last weekend. Well done to all of you!

enhance

enhance

enhance

After 2 weeks on the road, we just got back to VA last night. There isn't much more that I can say that everyone else hasn't already said. Thank you all so much for putting on such a great event. It was a ton of fun as usual. Thank you Slee and Elite for the goodies, food, and drinks. It was very much appreciated. Cody, Cole, thank you for all of your time organizing. Matt, fantastic stickers! I'm already looking forward to next year. Now it's time to clean up the rig, buff our the pinstriping, and work on the ham license.
20180805_100258.jpg
20180727_125725.jpg
20180727_124523.jpg
20180730_094801.jpg

Hello everybody, I finally got the chance to download/retouch the images taken in this amazing trip. One of the best vacation I took in a long time. It was a pleasure to meet the members of this group and also test the capabilities of our LC. Cody/Cole @slee guys - thank you for making this happen!

I'm not sure if the images I'm trying to link here directly will work. The link to the gallery is listed below and the password is LCDC
Telluride

hB30D0BD9

hB30D0BFD

hB30D0C0D

hb30d0bdb

hB30D0BD8

hB30D0BD8

hB30D0BD8

hB30D0BD8

hB30D0BD8

hB30D0BD8

hB30D0BD8

hB30D0BD8

hB30D0BD8

hB30D0BD8

hB30D0BD8

hB30D0BD8

hB30D0BD8

hB30D0BD8

hB30D0BD8

hB30D0BD8

Anyone who was on the Alpine Loop group on Friday and has pics of the recovery, please send me pics. I'll be writing up some kind of summary and possibly an article for an online pub.
I’ll have video but not until after I get home 8/12.

As I’m still on my way home from another great LCDC trip...I thought I’d post this smoky sky sunset a bit ago while heading west on the 70 though Utah. My LC is just OUT of this shot, but can’t help posting anyway...

0726EE2B-8ECF-430B-9A78-75A0736EA299.jpeg

As I’m still on my way home from another great LCDC trip...I thought I’d post this smoky sky sunset a bit ago while heading west on the 70 though Utah. My LC is just OUT of this shot, but can’t help posting anyway...

View attachment 1763448
Awesome pic!!!

Can’t like this photo enough, beautiful @Markuson !

Thanks!

Realized after posting that this was a shot *after* the sun had dipped out of view. Interesting part is...there were several others who had pulled out to wait for the sun to set. Pictures galore. But...as soon as the sun disappeared, all of them drove away but me. It was only then that the sky slowly developed into this explosion of “fire.”

They missed it. :)

Yeah, often the light gets better 30 minutes after sunset.

Here’s a shot of the same tree as the sun set through the smoky, hot Utah sky...on the way home from LCDC and beyond...

upload_2018-8-15_13-31-58.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom