40 soft top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lookin for a soft top and soft doors for the 40. Does anyone know of any good used for sale? Does anyone know the best price for new? I’m open to all options/brands.
Thanks for the help!

Lookin for a soft top and soft doors for the 40. Does anyone know of any good used for sale? Does anyone know the best price for new? I’m open to all options/brands.
Thanks for the help!

Looks like the doors may not be available from Bestop as they list them as back ordered. Any help here would be appreciated!

You looking for OEM type?

I was looking to buy bows from realsteel and a repop top from vendor here on mud and i was close to 4k after conversion.

You looking for OEM type?

I was looking to buy bows from realsteel and a repop top from vendor here on mud and i was close to 4k after conversion.
I think the bestop will be ok for me. I like the fold down option. Price is important too.
Let me know if you know of any sources. Turns out bestop is telling one of their vendors that both the top and doors are back ordered until middle August. I’m not sure about other vendors yet as I still see online vendors showing stock. I’ll be calling each one personally to see if they actually do have stock before ordering.

Have you tried amazon?
I did find them on amazon although the doors are not listed anymore. When I contacted TPI they check stock with bestop and reported that both top and doors are back ordered and expect them in August.
I think I would need to contact each amazon seller and find out if they actually have stock or are going to source through Bestop.

Looks like it has bows as well! Not the right colour for me but really tempting. Good deal!

For real $100 to anyone willing to go grab it. We can work out shipping after or I may even have somebody driving through in a couple weeks who could grab it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom