For Sale 40 and 62 parts, more parts to be listed every week or so (1 Viewer)

stuff is in storage 40 miles round trip and I only get out there to the "severely infested pissed off red wasp Penske truck body" on sundays...or maybe mondays. so I will have to get pics then

Bang Bang

Age is a state of mind.
SILVER Star
Any chance you made it to the "severely infested pissed off red wasp Penske truck body" last weekend or plan to go this weekend?

BTW, I like both statements in your signature......so true, the both of them. :clap:

gauge clusters working?

Looking for a fuel guage only. I would take the whole cluster if I am garaunteed all the gauges work.
Look out for the red pissed-off wasps. I was stung like 7 or 8 times on the head or ears when I wore a red shirt once. :mad:

okay, I have the lights and the round mirror with me, now, do I have your email address?

copperhead,,,i cannot guarantee all the gauges work,,, is this for your 40 or a 60/62 you do not have listed>?

Any chance you've got 74-75' style barn door driver side spare carrier parts? I'm looking for one hinge and the body mounted hook the latch hooks on.

I am looking for a rear heater, the one with 2 mount holes. Pic MVC-888s on your flickr page and the lines from the heater to the back. I also need a set of stock steelies if you have a set laying around.

I have two heaters, and a set of hard lines, the foam on the hard lines is kind of rough.. Ill grab them tomorrow...

I am also interested in the 40 rear mirror, 40 side mirror if its for a soft top and the tie rods if they are new and Ill take one of the gas tank doors. Also can you shoot me a pic of the fuel line cover? PM me the total cost and Ill shoot you my address.

Just checking to see if you still have the 40 battery tray $25 and 3f fan with clutch $25. I am in the process of looking local but I am interested. I think a fan and clutch off a 60 and a 40 will work.

Hello, have some of these parts, if you can give me even the price:
There front seats ( if they are Gray)
Steering wheel
Passenger mirror
Power antenna
Thank

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom