4-19-08 BBCNN Trail Run: Bronco Canyon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man, what an awesome looking trail. Where is it, I saw some references to Virginia City in there?

Dylan

D: You'd have a blast with your 60 in the rock garden of Bronco Canyon. We were wishing you and Keith could have made it. Another time.

I think Alvaro should change the name of La Cabra to La Tortuga.:hillbilly:

Jack

How do you call rigs that, don't even try, they just turn around?...
:shotts:

I had a great time. Yes, I had to winch my self out of that V shape obstacle. And I got hung up on another rock further up the trail. I've would not been able to do the trail without you guy's help. Thanks to Rusty and his winch for getting that rock away from my slider. And for everyone else for the Roman road building.

It's a tough trail.

Alvaro

How do you call rigs that, don't even try, they just turn around?...
:shotts:

I had a great time. Yes, I had to winch my self out of that V shape obstacle. And I got hung up on another rock further up the trail. I've would not been able to do the trail without you guy's help. Thanks to Rusty and his winch for getting that rock away from my slider. And for everyone else for the Roman road building.

It's a tough trail.

Alvaro

You call them El Pollo :grinpimp:

Glad you had a good time. And yes it is a tough trail my hat is off to you for getting a wagon through there. :clap:

Jack

Last edited:
Here's one I got on the way to the canyon:

Bronco1.jpg

Regards

Alvaro

I was a little afraid to watch that...I was having flashbacks to the actual event.

Jack

I was a little afraid to watch that...I was having flashbacks to the actual event.

Jack

You were??!! Thank God I had that roll of paper towels and a plastic bag to put them in :eek:.

Rhone is banished for awhile...until Sieg does something stupid :D.

Here's a map and a track of what we did:

BroncoCanyon.png

Regards

Alvaro

Plain old Garmin Topo.
Not very fancy. Other's will show 3D terrains. But it does show the bread crumbs.
You can take into Google Earth and really see the Canyon.

Regards

Alvaro

Bump for those who haven't been to Bronco before.
There are some links to pictures from that run posted in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom