3rd Annual Cruiser Carousal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry guys - I’m not goin to be able to make it. I’ve got 2 can’t miss graduation parties and I lost the back half of the wiring harness on the 60 a recent trip to Colorado. I could drive the Sequoia down, but those graduation parties aren’t going to be optional.

Pics from the Denver trip here - Road Trip - Traverse City>Denver and parts beyond....

Looking forward to pics from the Walkerville weekend.

-T

Looking like the family and I will be heading up Saturday morning for the day! Can't wait!
Was anyone doing a shirt this year? Thanks!
We are shirtless this year. I will try not to miss that next year!

Looks like it’s going to be great weather for this weekend! Went and picked up the pork shoulders today.

1BA6AEDC-0943-41C3-AC93-211078425669.jpeg

Looks like it’s going to be great weather for this weekend! Went and picked up the pork shoulders today.

BBQ pork, one of the necessary food groups. ed

Looking forward to it. Trying to help Pat bleed his brakes on the pig so he can bring it up there.

Sorry guys - I’m not goin to be able to make it. I’ve got 2 can’t miss graduation parties and I lost the back half of the wiring harness on the 60 a recent trip to Colorado. I could drive the Sequoia down, but those graduation parties aren’t going to be optional.

Pics from the Denver trip here - Road Trip - Traverse City>Denver and parts beyond....

Looking forward to pics from the Walkerville weekend.

-T

May 25th we went hit TC to take my son out for 21st Birthday dinner. Turning onto Clark (or maybe Garfield) I saw this outstanding 60 series with RTT.
Great to see it belongs to someone who uses it!

I have had that trip in mind for a couple of years... now I need to just do it.

How are the trails this year?

Well, we started running a trial run this afternoon. Due to no winch and having to make. 7:00 conference call, we had to turn around. Pretty muddy - most was passable but we came to one that may not be. Heading back out tomorrow morning.

For those that are interested, Whiskey Creek Campground is having a outdoor concert Saturday evening. The band is ‘Onager’ out of Traverse City. Feel free to look them up. The campground will have their pizza ovens operating.

For those showing up, feel free to arrive whenever! Some are coming up Friday and camping through the weekend.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone again!!

Last edited:
Wish I could have made it to this. Have fun guys.
Hopefully next year! Hope you and your family are doing awesome! We definitely need to get together at some point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom