3RD ANNUAL CHICAGO TOYOTA JAMBOREE @ THE CLIFFS CTJ09 July-24/25/26 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

update bitches

Raffle is progressing nicely add an Allpro emergency brake kit Transfer Case Mounted Disc Parking Brake

and

A $100 gift certificate to discount tire.

turn out seems to be higher than last year (35+ trucks)

Right the F on... I finally got the Ninja Sloth back on the road with AUTO TRANNY. And still have a couple of days to work out the bugs.....Now if I can learn to stop stomping the brake pedal with my left foot & tryin to find neutral before I turn the key I'll be ok.

Other accomplishments include a new power steering pump, power steering cooler. And I got that under hood carb fan working. Got me some 4.11 gears instead of 4.88 gears...don't ask, long story, kinda bitter......But the 4.11s seem to do ok, & I can't wait to be @ The Cliffs for the Jambo...

Fuel injection wont be until after the Hoedown. But hopefully before TFT in December.

Now if I can learn to stop stomping the brake pedal with my left foot & tryin to find neutral before I turn the key I'll be ok.

That's funny, I find my self doing that when I get in Vicky's car.

Good to hear you are rollin' again. The Commander get his finished up yet?

Clints not done yet, but I have faith that he will get it ready in time

Right the F on... I finally got the Ninja Sloth back on the road with AUTO TRANNY. And still have a couple of days to work out the bugs.....Now if I can learn to stop stomping the brake pedal with my left foot & tryin to find neutral before I turn the key I'll be ok.

Other accomplishments include a new power steering pump, power steering cooler. And I got that under hood carb fan working. Got me some 4.11 gears instead of 4.88 gears...don't ask, long story, kinda bitter......But the 4.11s seem to do ok, & I can't wait to be @ The Cliffs for the Jambo...

Wanna buy my 62? It'll be easier. It comes with most of that crap.

Too late now Phil. But seriously, you gonna sell it?
Your bringin that super fabulous 40 to CTJ?

You guys have fun. I really miss wheelin.

So far my travels have taken me to some of the coolest places on the west coast. Camped at Pismo Beach the other night, camped in the Wasatch Mtn, South lake Tahoe and the Grand Canyon.

And, so far my events have taken me to some of the most uncomfortable places I can think of that a heterosexual man can be at.

let me paint a picture: the venue was BYU football stadium, three mobile radio stations competing with each other and we're in the middle of them, 20,000 hormonal crazed teenagers.
Yes, it's the 4th of July Jonus brothers concert at the "Stadium of Fire"
O' and I might add that SLC is only 3.2 beer city. F*#K me!!!!

This weekend is the Comic-Con convention in San Diego, every F*$King hobbit, trekky, wooky, klingon, and starship tropper is going to be there.
Wish me luck!!!!

I'll get some pictures for entertainment purposes.

Weather is looking better. I think it will be a dry weekend. The Cliffs hasnt seen rain in 2 weeks!

However, If it looks like we might get rain, I have a back up plan. I can get a 20' x 30' tent from a rental house in Ottawa.

I will be at the park at about 9 or 10am on friday. My cell is 708 466 0394, if you need anything.

john

And.

let me paint a picture: the venue was BYU football stadium, three mobile radio stations competing with each other and we're in the middle of them, 20,000 hormonal crazed teenagers.
Yes, it's the 4th of July Jonus brothers concert at the "Stadium of Fire"
O' and I might add that SLC is only 3.2 beer city. F*#K me!!!!

This weekend is the Comic-Con convention in San Diego, every F*$King hobbit, trekky, wooky, klingon, and starship tropper is going to be there.
Wish me luck!!!!

I'll get some pictures for entertainment purposes.

Come on Jimmy, fess up! We all know your a closet Jonas Brothers fan, & you took this gig cause it follows the JB concert tour.
As far as the Comic-Con. I have seen pictures of you in your Princess Laya costume, you must truly be in Heaven right now!

The Jambo starts tomorrow!!
YeeeeeHaaaaa

Sad to say that I am going to have to sit this one out.........sure hope to see you goofy bastards at the Hoedown.

Sad to say that I am going to have to sit this one out.........sure hope to see you goofy bastards at the Hoedown.

Im really not surprised

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom