3fe turbo help 2022

Hello guys, I have been lurking these forums for many years. Yet this is my first post. The wealth of information on here has helped me more times than I can count.

After looking at every thread possible here, searching facebook/youtube/google and everything else you can imagine. I feel like the only information I could find regarding turboing a 3fe are all from many years ago.

So here we are in 2022, what are people doing with there setups? Do many people go down this route anymore? Is there anywhere you can buy a turbo kit/manifold or any parts in fact. And I would love to here some up to date first hand experience of people that do have turbo 3fe rigs. Thanks.

Hello guys, I have been lurking these forums for many years. Yet this is my first post. The wealth of information on here has helped me more times than I can count.

After looking at every thread possible here, searching facebook/youtube/google and everything else you can imagine. I feel like the only information I could find regarding turboing a 3fe are all from many years ago.

So here we are in 2022, what are people doing with there setups? Do many people go down this route anymore? Is there anywhere you can buy a turbo kit/manifold or any parts in fact. And I would love to here some up to date first hand experience of people that do have turbo 3fe rigs. Thanks.
A guy in the 40 section has spent a lot of time turboing a 3fe. Builds - 2F + (3F-E) = 2FETI Into My FJ40 - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/2f-3f-e-2feti-into-my-fj40.134529/

It can be done but I have never heard of a kit. I bet a turbocharged 3fe with a manual transmission would s*** N git.

There are no kits..... everyone that has done this has had a customer kit made by themselves or a fabricator. After my 2FE install I may get around to putting on the turbo "kit" I bought years ago from a guy on mud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom