3B coolent leaking (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yah, I know! $135 for the plastic rad cap adapter. I just went and bought my kit about a month ago. I was actually going to put off buying the adapter due to the cost when I stumbled accross them in Princess Auto.

Craig.

Eric Winkworth said:
they are hurtin because they have 19 cdn winters in them and 270000 cdn kms, and yes from the toyota dealer they are expensive in the neighbor hood of 500 bucks each, but from 4 wheel out referbished ones are 125 bucks, I should have taken a picture of them, they look brand new, perfect, seriously perfect. I still can't get over how they looked, ready to bolt up with pads and everything. Pads alone from toyota were around 100 bucks. I can take pieces off my old cores of with my fingers.

If you ever need calipers Dan is your man, you won't be dissapointed!

you could probably sand blast your olds ones and re oring, for 20 bucks.

I bet its not much to do the old ones, that's why he can sell them for so cheap.

The rebuild should be in the FSM.

I like having lots of spares. Parts will be getting harder and harder every year to find.

By the time you need calipers again, they may not be so easy to find. Then you have to do a conversion, LOL

for the being easy alone and the look of the new calipers there worth 125 buck in my book, they sure didn't look rebuilt, there wasn't a mark on em, If they came new from toyota like that I would have thought no different, if you start blasting my old ones you won't have anything left buts some rust in the bottom of the glass beader. Besides that, he can't rebuild them for other people if he doesn't get cores, I looked into rebuilding them with all toyota factory parts and it was in the range of 225 bucks whne all said and done, 100 for pads, 125 for pistons seals, and all the little other s***. I got these calipers from Dan, bolted them on, blead em and drove em, worth every penny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom