For Sale 35" BFG MTs on Trail Ready Beadlock Wheels (PA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD

Up for sale is a set of four 35"x12.5"x15" BFG Mud Terrains mounted on Trail-ready bead lockers steel wheels w/alum. bolt plates. Tires are all at 13/32. Wheels are 6 lug. All are in great shape - see pics below.

I figure new the beadlock wheels run $1580 and the tires run $850 for a total of $2,430.

***New price is $1,000 for the set. I am open to splitting them up. Will ship on your dime.

IMG_0736.JPG
IMG_0737.JPG
IMG_0738.JPG
IMG_0739.JPG

Last edited:
Where at in PA?

BTT. Willing to drive a couple hours to help get them to you. Hint, hint @LandBruiser69

Lol! I ended up buying a FF axle for my 80. Set me back a little bit. I wouldn't mind taking them off your hands I could def. use them but for now I will have to wait a bit. If they sell in the meantime, then they sell. I will check back when I can spring for them. Thanks man!

What backspacing are they?

I'm interested in them all if you haven't split themup yet, that is if you can ship them via truck freight to me in Dallas.

I'm interested in them all if you haven't split themup yet, that is if you can ship them via truck freight to me in Dallas.
I haven't split them up yet. I haven't shipped truck LTL here before, so I'll need to find a trucking company. What's your time frame? I don't see getting to that for a week or two given my work schedule.

I am not is a rush just let me know if you figure something out. and get a idea of cost.

will they fit my stock 72fj40 im in south jersey,,,,would be an easy deal

I can't see why not. Cleared disc brakes. Sending you a PM.

EDIT: you will need to be lifted to clear these tires. Not sure how much.

Last edited:
Willing to split wheels and tires.

Bump for new price of $1,100

i can't believe these haven't been picked up yet. If these were 17"... od be all over them.
GLWS

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom