30th Annual Rubithon 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rubithoners-
Trying to reach the awesome guy in the 80 series that was running out Cadillac with a group of wagons that helped me out on Sunday morning about 10:30 am by providing me a couple tie rod ends. I gave him my business card with my info on it but haven't heard from him. Want to make sure to replace those or cover costs for new ones. If someone knows who this is can they have him contact me please?

Great to see everyone!

Thanks
James Henry
PMC

email - FJ40james@hotmail.com

Just letting everyone that ordered shirts at the event or ordered them past the registration dead line. All shirts and hoodies were shipped out on Monday.

If you do not receive yours and believe that you should have, please contact me by Wednesday of next week. Fire season has been insane out here in CA, so if it take a bit to respond, please understand I'm not dodging you, I may be deployed. You can email me at chairman@rubithon.com or call me at 530-401-0800.

I'd like to thank everyone for coming out and making this such a great year. It's going to feel weird to not be doing all of the post event stuff next year as Richard Thompson will be the Chairman next year. Thanks again for making the last 6 years so much fun!

Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom