30th Annual Rubithon 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well my mistake is your gain. The late fees will still begin on May 15th, but you can still get your shirts at the event as long as you are registered by May 20th.

Again, you can still register after that, but your shirts will be mailed to you after the event.

Here is the link for registration: https://rubithon.com/registration/

My apologies for any confusion but enjoy the few extra days while still being able to score your shirts and hoodies at the event!

Thanks and see everyone in just over a month from now!

Eric Agee
Rubithon Chairman
530-401-0800

Today is the last day to get your registrations in to have your shirts ready for you at the event. After today, shirts and hoodies will be mailed after the event.

Here is the link for registration: https://rubithon.com/registration/

Feel free to send me an email or give me a call with any questions.

Thanks and see everyone in less than a month!

Eric Agee
Rubithon Chairman
530-401-0800

As of right now, it looks like I will be bringing a vehicle that cannot be driven on the street. Is anyone driving back out to Loon Lk instead of going up Cadillac on Sunday?
You can hook up with me and my family , we are going out to loon on return sunday . Just look for the green fj40 that sounds like a gradall

You can hook up with me and my family , we are going out to loon on return sunday . Just look for the green fj40 that sounds like a gradall

That would be great! I will keep an eye out for you. I shouldn't be too hard to spot:
20180528_142120_019.jpg

Hello All, this is Bruce Shoff the Medic Lead. I'm looking for anyone who wants to wheel into the Springs on Tuesday June 19th from preferably Loon Lake. Tahoe would be second choice. In addition a bonus would be if you have an empty seat or 2 for just passengers without gear. Give me a call 530-906-6450.

Space for Tow Rigs and Trailers,

I'm making available on a first come basis parking for tow rigs and trailers on my property in Pollock PInes. I have space for about 6 or so units on flat ground, 10 acres, private road. Let me know if interested.
For you out of towners and or first timers Pollock Pines is the last town to supply up before hitting the trail.

Cheers, Bruce 530-906-6450

Hello All, this is Bruce Shoff the Medic Lead. I'm looking for anyone who wants to wheel into the Springs on Tuesday June 19th from preferably Loon Lake. Tahoe would be second choice. In addition a bonus would be if you have an empty seat or 2 for just passengers without gear. Give me a call 530-906-6450.
Call me

Any one going in on Wednesday or Thursday with a open seat. Can help with whatever on the way in. Will not be carrying much, probably just my back pack

Thanks
James

Congrats to our June winner of an extra grand prize raffle ticket, Steven Pryor. I don’t know how so many wagon guys won this year. I think they may have stock in google random number generator!

See you guys in just over a week!

The online registration for Rubithon is now closed. You can still join us in the Springs and we will get you signed up there. We have limited meals left, so don’t wait until Saturday if you need more food. Also, you can get more shirts and other items, but they will be mailed out to you after the event.

Please do not send any more payments via credit card or PayPal. Since I cannot see that in the Springs, I will need you to pay for it there. If you do so, you will still need to pay for it, and I will refund your payment upon our return on June 25th.

When you arrive at the Springs, please come by the registration booth to get your items after setting up your camp. If you are a renegade run, that is where we will have you sign the insurance forms (all people must sign!) and will pick up your shirts. That is also where you will get your registration packets that have your meals, grand prize raffle tickets, kids raffle tickets, dash plaques, camping sticker and a special extra gift this year.

If you see someone in camp that does not have the camp sticker, please let us know. We want to make sure all are signed up, and if not, make it right. I depend on your help to make sure no one is taking advantage of our clubs other members.

Remember that we only accept cash and checks in the Springs. Don’t count on using credit cards!

Please be patient with each other as we will have a lot of rigs on the trail. That equates to potential for a lot of breakages. If you do break, please do all that you can to clear the trail. We have people that will help you, but don’t be THAT GUY! Also, camping is going to be packed. Remember that we are all here together, so be considerate of those around you. We will be tight!

I will not be reachable other than ham radio after Monday night. So don’t wait if you have a question.

Safe travels and remember to have a blast. See you all in the Springs next week!
Eric
530-401-0800

Hey Rubithoners!
The Sunday Cadillac hill exit crew staffed by the Lake Tahoe Hi-Lo's has had 3 participants cancel in the last 24 hours due to unforeseen circumstances.
Bummer, as this is about a 30% reduction.

As you all know, the spotting and pre set winches along Cadillac have made the Sunday exit relatively smooth.
Our members who ran Cadillac this weekend report that it is very challenging.

Sooo. The Lake Tahoe Hi-Lo's could use a few seasoned hands to lend a hand spotting the participants up Cadillac on Sunday.
The last several years we have spotted rigs until 14:00 and then headed up the trail ourselves. So it is not a super long day, but we have to be in place on Cadillac by 07:00, so it is an early start as we typically roll out of camp by 06:00.

The pay: None lol. Just a job well done helping your kindred souls exit via Cadillac hill with the least amount of drama and carnage possible.

Any interested parties please contact me (jonb96150@yahoo.com)(530.721.0142 cell) or BadCoco until we go dark in a couple days. At camp you know where to find BadCoco (Eric), and I can usually be found camped near the mechanic shack just south of the caretaker cabin (flatbed tacoma).
Thanks for your time,
Jon Bachelder
Lake Tahoe Hi-Lo's

Pete Williamsen Is at Adco driveline in Placerville. He damaged his Cruiser on the Rubicon. It is NOT a trailer queen and he plans on driving back to So Cal. He is looking for parts to repair his custom rear driveshaft of his 60 series. If you can help, his phone number is (323) 547-5823.

Pete Williamsen Is at Adco driveline in Placerville. He damaged his Cruiser on the Rubicon. It is NOT a trailer queen and he plans on driving back to So Cal. He is looking for parts to repair his custom rear driveshaft of his 60 series. If you can help, his phone number is (323) 547-5823.

Has he reached to Georg at Valley Hybrids or Gary Kardum at Mudrak's Custom Cruisers? Both relatively close enough to be helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom