300 series revealed? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do people salivate elsewhere for our v8, as Americans salivate over the turbo diesel 6 cyl ?

Many do.
I know that at least for a while, Middle East buyers would try to import US spec cruisers in order to get the 5.7. Not sure if they now have access or what, but I swear any time a market segment feel locked out of a motor type (diesel for US...5.7 for others) it makes us all think the OTHER one must be magically better. :)

I personally do not feel the need for the Australian diesel at all...although I might want a big US-truck-based diesel in a Tundra or LC if I towed a lot.

It’s like teenagers sometimes tho—Tell them not to smoke or vape...and you instantly DOUBLE how badly they want it!! Heh...

Last edited:
Google translate this page....

Google Translate

"Debut time of Fall 2020....This can be considered as confirmed."

Engine is an all-new V6 Twin turbo hybrid, not a current power plant.

:meh:

300.jpg

300-3.jpg

Yeah, the article also confirms the debut as September 2019. So, take it FWIW.
No I think thats just a screw up of the translation. It says multiple times a debut of Fall 2020, but who knows.

Rankle 300? Subscribed
Doesn't matter how much I like because I will never be able to afford one. Glad it to see it resembles the 200. Will it be offered in the USA? Stay tuned...

haha. More click bait. This thread really needs to go to chat at this point. It’s an abomination.
You mean "fake news"???????

I refuse to believe that is actually what it looks like. Looks like a Lincoln Navigator. There are no styling cues in any Toyota or Lexus models that would lead me to believe that the front end will be that flat or the back end.

haha. More click bait. This thread really needs to go to chat at this point. It’s an abomination.
I thought it was at one point? Or maybe that was one of the other 5 regarding the yet to be rolled out 300

Reeeeally bad Photoshop job...

Look at where the hood edge sits in first photo atop the hard-edge corner). But...OOOPS! In the reverse angle...the dude drew the hood crack clear down the side of the fender...and...OOPS! The line of the drawn crack is entirely unaffected by the interruption of another angle supposedly on the hood.

Pretty lame...
81896D85-82A5-411D-8770-613B4376E7F8.jpeg

I Love this thread!!!!

No Cover Charge!!!!

All for a vehicle we won't even have the chance to PURCHASE no matter how much $$$ your willing to slap down on Toyoda's table.

The only hope is there might be a 300 series Lexus "LX 700" with messaging third row heated and cooled seats and video monitors.

All eight passengers in the new LX 700 will have 5G wireless capable net access so they can have their "individual choice" for the Lexus "mobile delivery meal services" a feature where meals are delivered directly to your moving Lexus with the new "Lexus Meal App" a Lexus first. McNuggets for the little one, Taco Bell for the teenie's and White Castles for adults. All accomplished whilist driving (motoring) down the road at 80+ mph...… Ahhhh Lexus life....

I'm already there... it's beautiful...

P.S. My LX 700 has 700 BHP & 825 LBS Torque and gets 25mpg city / 42 highway

I Love this thread!!!!

No Cover Charge!!!!

All for a vehicle we won't even have the chance to PURCHASE no matter how much $$$ your willing to slap down on Toyoda's table.

The only hope is there might be a 300 series Lexus "LX 700" with messaging third row heated and cooled seats and video monitors.

All eight passengers in the new LX 700 will have 5G wireless capable net access so they can have their "individual choice" for the Lexus "mobile delivery meal services" a feature where meals are delivered directly to your moving Lexus with the new "Lexus Meal App" a Lexus first. McNuggets for the little one, Taco Bell for the teenie's and White Castles for adults. All accomplished whilist driving (motoring) down the road at 80+ mph...… Ahhhh Lexus life....

I'm already there... it's beautiful...

P.S. My LX 700 has 700 BHP & 825 LBS Torque and gets 25mpg city / 42 highway

You must live in a state where weed is legal.

Just checking in, has it been revealed yet?

Yes!

Toyota clearly has like...oh...20 LC versions coming out. :) Just read the threads! Lol

On the bright side...far fewer “new threads” posted since they leaving this one up. :hillbilly:

Any chance it will come out at the Tokyo auto show?

Given the fact their “Herotage Edition” 200’s are just barely starting to trickle into dealership showrooms... No is a pretty safeassumption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom