SOLD 3' x 22.5' Land Cruiser 70-Year Anniversary Banner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dmamj

SILVER Star
Threads
Ya gotta have a pretty big shop for this. It originated from a car dealership in Japan to promote the new Land Cruiser models which came out last year. Doesn't look like it was ever been displayed. Made of a light viny material so it folds up very compactly. Grommets are reinforced. Two slits were intentionally incorporated into it. Not exactly sure why, but I'm guessing for air flow. The left side has a picture of the new LC, and the right side has a pic of the original Land Cruiser, the BJ Jeep. Thought that was a very cool touch.

$215, which includes shipping to the US.

CAFA5E78-F928-47CC-BEB5-A401A6BF96E6.jpeg
8BD367E1-7F3A-4886-AFB5-C523BC1714D9.jpeg
98A1148E-1C15-46E6-9A98-C61B092145DA.jpeg

A491FE3E-8F97-4E83-82E9-A31F7663FB74.jpeg

Wonder if the LC Museum could use this??

@cruiserdan

The museum nonprofit foundation would gladly accept the donation.

@cruiserdan

Will be happy to send it your way for all to enjoy Dan. To your attention at the address below, right? Also, please forgive me - I met you at the museum a few years ago but don't recall your last name. Although I'm pretty sure if I address it to cruiserdan it'll get in the right hands :).

476 W 600 N
Salt Lake City, UT 84101

Dan

@cruiserdan

Will be happy to send it your way for all to enjoy Dan. To your attention at the address below, right? Also, please forgive me - I met you at the museum a few years ago but don't recall your last name. Although I'm pretty sure if I address it to cruiserdan it'll get in the right hands :).

476 W 600 N
Salt Lake City, UT 84101

Dan

Thank you so much! The foundation is delighted.

Change the zip code to 84103 and it's perfect.

An over due THANK YOU Dan.

Now to pick a spot to properly display it.

:cheers:

@cruiserdan you are quite welcome. I'll be in Salt Lake in a couple of weeks and it would be cool to help you hang it, but it'll be a stretch to find time to stop by. Business gets too much in the way of funness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom