3 on the tree linkage picts needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fellas, Finally got my linkage from Jon (danke buddy) and need to see picts of your linkage from the shifter down. I checked out sor and doesnt show specifics. Also searched on here and still no dice.

I have all the parts (i think :rolleyes:) but need to know where they bolt up and where the boomerang braket mounts. The PO put an aftermarket slave on there and I think it needs to be moved but wanted to make sure before I ripped into it.

Thanks in advance - :cheers:

:doh:

Dont know why I didnt think about that. Thanks Cooler.:cheers:

Hey Cooler, checked out your site and still cant find what I need. :hmm:How & where does the slave vs boomerang bracket mount? Does it mount to the bell housing or on the bracket mounted next to that?
linkage.jpg

That piece attaches to the front clutch slave mount hole.

Photo, if it would be helpful.
IMG_2142 (Large).jpg

perfect! Thanks Dave!:beer:

Yeah, that's a confusing setup. I'm lucky that I now have two rigs, so I can copy one when I re-do the other. :cheers:

Yeah, that's a confusing setup. I'm lucky that I now have two rigs, so I can copy one when I re-do the other. :cheers:

That's the trick isn't it...also helps in being your own parts supplier :beer:

A spare or two of everything....

Is it really a spare part when it is integral to the functionality of another fully operational vehicle?

:meh:

Or have you now joined the club of those with out buildings stacked to the rafters with period-correct spares acquired from dismantled parts vehicles?

It really is a disease Doctor....

:lol:

Is it really a spare part when it is integral to the functionality of another fully operational vehicle?

:meh:

Or have you now joined the club of those with out buildings stacked to the rafters with period-correct spares acquired from dismantled parts vehicles?

It really is a disease Doctor....

:lol:

Somehow a bunch of stuff got dumped off in my barn during somebody's vacation trip west. Guess they didn't want it cluttering up their garage, and didn't feel like hauling it back east with them.

:grinpimp:

Somehow a bunch of stuff got dumped off in my barn during somebody's vacation trip west. Guess they didn't want it cluttering up their garage, and didn't feel like hauling it back east with them.

I may have met that [STRIKE]dentist[/STRIKE]... I mean, garbage man

Nice! Too bad he wasn't passing by here.

Well, after seeing this setup Dave, finally got that guy in Friday and runs great!!!!!!!- - minus one little issues - the carrier bolt that connects the boomerang bracket to the slave...noticed your thread contains somewhat of a reference to multiple parts ownership - do you have one of these little guys in your hoard of priceless cruiser goodies?

056B3.gif

Are you talking about the one SOR calls "X" in this image?

yes sir thats the one.

Well, looks like I do have one. It's in need of some Kroilizing to see if I can get it loose, however. Someone must have forgotten to grease the zirc at some point....

oh sweet Dave - my lucky day. how much for it and to ship that guy to 35989. PM me your addy so i can get you a check out.

Thanks,Ben

oh sweet Dave - my lucky day. how much for it and to ship that guy to 35989. PM me your addy so i can get you a check out.

Thanks,Ben

Ben, better wait to celebrate until I see if I can get it apart. I'll just charge you what I was charged...pm me your address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom