For Sale 2UZ-FE non-vvti '02 land cruiser $900 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling the 2uz-fe out of my 2002 land cruiser. runs great. I've put about 3k miles on it generally got 12-13mpg around town and 15mpg hauling a small trailer, all highway to Canada twice. the LC has 330k but I was told the engine had 145k on it when I bought it.
Doing a Mercedes diesel swap because I want mo' powa'... and mpgs.
engine is still in the machine and will be coming out as soon as my machinist finishes the david brown tractor that's currently in his shop.
located in Caledonia, NY
(585) 245-4409

Don't worry I will. OM606 with Dieselmeken 7.5mm pump and compound turbos from a Navistar 4.5. I was going to put it with a Nissan 6 speed, but that would require adapters on both ends (likely shortening and resplining the output shaft) but still cheaper than importing an H150 or H151. But it turns out my automatic is in good shape (and the GF would prefer it to be Automatic)
Currently waiting on a IP timing tool to pull the old pump to prep for painting the block.

Selling the 2uz-fe out of my 2002 land cruiser. runs great. I've put about 3k miles on it generally got 12-13mpg around town and 15mpg hauling a small trailer, all highway to Canada twice. the LC has 330k but I was told the engine had 145k on it when I bought it.
Doing a Mercedes diesel swap because I want mo' powa'... and mpgs.
engine is still in the machine and will be coming out as soon as my machinist finishes the david brown tractor that's currently in his shop.
located in Caledonia, NY
(585) 245-4409

shipping to zip code 28715? what transmission is included?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom