2nd Annual Basic Recovery Techniques Clinic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings friends and members of 406 Cruisers!

We are happy to announce our next clinic. We will be conducting our 2nd Annual Basic Recovery Techniques Clinic on Saturday, April 1st from 10 am until 2 pm at Dark Horse Customs.
The clinic will focus on the safe and proper use of the standard equipment relied on in many different recovery scenarios. We will work with winches, snatch blocks, hi-lift jacks, snatch straps, and Maxtrax.

Please remember, this is a member only event, so you must be current with the TLCA, and have paid dues for 406 Cruisers. If you still need to get current, you will have the opportunity to pay dues at the next meeting. Not a TLCA member yet? Go to TLCA.org, and get signed up!!

Thanks
TC

Yes, I will be there.

The first one was great. I learned a lot...and bought a lot of stuff afterwards :)

Hey Guys, I forgot to post this from the clinic. This is a fantastic list of should-have's and some great resources. Thanks again Ross!!

Attachments

• Untitled.pdf
    27.5 KB · Views: 167
Hey Guys, I forgot to post this from the clinic. This is a fantastic list of should-have's and some great resources. Thanks again Ross!!

You got to add something

Sometimes you have to ,"LET'R BUCK!!!" LOL!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom