2h, seafoam, and royal purple (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

eric winkworth;

how'd it go?
my 3b is over due for its service and i was wanting to try this stuff, or an aussie equivalent,

did it work well? anything you'd do differently next time?

I actually decided against using it, since I use amsoil, I am going to get there engine flush, using a petroleum based flush with synthedic oil is probably not a good idea, I'm either gonna use it on the old John Deere with the cast iron Kohler, or in one of my old 2 cycle kawasaki sleds. It gives good directions on how to use it.

let us know how it turns out, i am thinking of trying it on the imports when they come in to give the engines a fresh start on our oil.
cheers

I can already vouch for it working very well, I wouldn't use it in a fuel system, I owuld rather use Lucas upper cylinder lubricant. When I do my sled, I will pull the head off and show you how it takes carbon out of a 2 cycle motor, probably won't be until after winter though.

The MSDS sheet

she isn't a very good chemical to be breathing or getting on your skin, but I guess you have to expect that.

http://www.seafoamsales.com/pdf/MSDS_SFTT_US.pdf

I sprayed some smoke away into our mud run truck to get rid of the mildew smell and my friends retired dad, that had working in the tool and die and mould making business his hole life started weezing and sounded really bad, his long term exposer to chemicals, such as coolent, burning cutting oil and other things around the shop caused this to happen, anything from a spray of windex to some air freshener can make him have a rough few hours, and it isn't like he was even sitting in the truck we were outside around it. So, although I know resprators are a pain, respect yourself, protect yourself!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom